Limelight Forums

Full Version: Missing textures?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems that I have missing texture(s) which results in them just looking invisible to me. I believe that they are the metal fence textures, and even user-built metal fences appear invisible to me. An example of this can be seen below:
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...97B06042C/

I have downloaded the map and all of the content packs for Limelight. I have also verified the game integrity.

Any suggested fixes would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Try downloading this content pack. Link to steam workshop
If this doesnt work, download v33x on the workshop. This could help you.
(Apr 7, 2017, 10:36 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Try downloading this content pack. Link to steam workshop
If this doesnt work, download v33x on the workshop. This could help you.

I've tried both and neither seem to have helped.
can you fix the picture please and i help you when i know what it is.
(Apr 8, 2017, 11:43 AM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]can you fix the picture please and i help you when i know what it is.

There was nothing wrong with the image, you just needed to right click it and then view it as an image due to the high resolution or something.

I've now just made it a link.

A few questions:

Do you have Counter-Strike: Source installed onto your computer?
Do you have Half-Life 2 installed onto your computer?
Do you have Half-Life 2: Episode 1 installed onto your computer?
Do you have Half-Life 2: Episode 2 installed onto your computer?

If all of the above are checked - attempt to see if they are actually connected to Garry's Mod by opening the Start Up Menu. In the bottom right corner, there will be a gamepad - Click that and make sure your games are checked. If they are, do tell me. If they are not, check the games and restart your game and it should work.

Should it be that your answers to the questions are "No" then rather install the required games above and try again. If you do not own the games please make sure that you have the models and materials from these games which can be found on a few website (personally unknown to me) which some players may know or other teachers. The current ones LimeLight is giving currently doesn't work however we are trying to get them working as soon as possible.
(Apr 8, 2017, 02:06 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]

A few questions:

Do you have Counter-Strike: Source installed onto your computer?
Do you have Half-Life 2 installed onto your computer?
Do you have Half-Life 2: Episode 1 installed onto your computer?
Do you have Half-Life 2: Episode 2 installed onto your computer?

If all of the above are checked - attempt to see if they are actually connected to Garry's Mod by opening the Start Up Menu. In the bottom right corner, there will be a gamepad - Click that and make sure your games are checked. If they are, do tell me. If they are not, check the games and restart your game and it should work.

Should it be that your answers to the questions are "No" then rather install the required games above and try again. If you do not own the games please make sure that you have the models and materials from these games which can be found on a few website (personally unknown to me) which some players may know or other teachers. The current ones LimeLight is giving currently doesn't work however we are trying to get them working as soon as possible.

I don't have those games but I downloaded the packs for those games a while back. This is a weird glitch as the textures worked fine for me when I used to play this frequently about a year ago but now they are invisible.
Alright ,

Would you be able to see if they are invisible on Singleplayer and/or a Multiplayer server that doesn't run CityRP for me, to see if you are encountering the same issues on them.
(Apr 8, 2017, 02:29 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Alright ,

Would you be able to see if they are invisible on Singleplayer and/or a Multiplayer server that doesn't run CityRP for me, to see if you are encountering the same issues on them.

It seems that my issue has been related to having too low of a DXLevel. I was on DX81 but I changed it to DX90 and the issue is now fixed.

This does make sense as I probably lowered it to try to get better performance last year. I wouldn't have thought that something as simple as map props would be affected though...
Alright, No problem . It must have change for a strange reasoning.

Closed and Archive
The user had too low of a DXlevel. Increasing the level fixed the issue.