Limelight Forums

Full Version: Bentley Continental GT - No Sound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ID: 5aae970dac1624438c7b9dc8

Server [US/EU]: EU
Map: Evo
Description: Bentley Continental GT has no sound
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: Ingame 
Since when have you experienced the bug? Forever 
Additional Information: Already reinstalled every single content pack. No fix.

Code:
Failed to load sound "vehicles\lwcars\bently_pm\rev.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "vehicles\lwcars\bently_pm\first.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "vehicles\lwcars\bently_pm\first.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "vehicles\lwcars\bently_pm\slowdown_slow.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "vehicles\lwcars\bently_pm\slowdown_slow.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "vehicles\lwcars\bently_pm\idle.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "vehicles\lwcars\bently_pm\idle.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Thank you for your bug-report, ExorbitantCorgi!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Download this and see if it fixes it
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=237256431
Yup. I recommend that is added to the content packs because many others are complaining they can't hear it.

Can confirm this issue as I'm having the same problem. Will check if the link by solves it.
None the less should be added to the core content.
The sound started to work at me when I installed the Bentley Addon (2 months ago)
(Apr 8, 2017, 06:17 AM)John_Francisco Wrote: [ -> ]Can confirm this issue as I'm having the same problem. Will check if the link by solves it.

Is it fixed?
(Apr 10, 2017, 10:31 AM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 8, 2017, 06:17 AM)John_Francisco Wrote: [ -> ]Can confirm this issue as I'm having the same problem. Will check if the link by solves it.

Is it fixed?

Yes, thank you very much, the package did indeed fix the problem Smile

Bumpy
(Sep 20, 2017, 02:07 PM)Vatipää Wrote: [ -> ]Bumpy

(Mar 29, 2016, 10:45 PM)Voluptious Wrote: [ -> ]DO NOT
- Bump or message developers on steam about your bug report.
We see your bug reports, and we do fix them. Sometimes we're busy, on leave or doing other things. Messaging us does not make them get fixed faster.
(Sep 21, 2017, 10:08 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 20, 2017, 02:07 PM)Vatipää Wrote: [ -> ]Bumpy

(Mar 29, 2016, 10:45 PM)Voluptious Wrote: [ -> ]DO NOT
- Bump or message developers on steam about your bug report.
We see your bug reports, and we do fix them. Sometimes we're busy, on leave or doing other things. Messaging us does not make them get fixed faster.
I meant that I think this is fixed, you just need the addon from Workshop
If he has to download external content, it's not fixed.
(Sep 21, 2017, 11:14 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]If he has to download external content, it's not fixed.

I had to extract the SVN of LW/TDM car's to fixed the sounds on the cars
and it fixed it.
Pages: 1 2