Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report: [L²:RP] Decay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L²:RP] Decay

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50757400

Server: CityRP2 [EvoCity_v4b1]

Time: 11:30-11:45 (In UTC+0)

Summary: The police is searching for me - I evade into the hospital and hide there. SWAT finds me and gives me to Officer Decay who then cuffs me. After that he just randomly tazes me and said I reached for is gun. This is actually powergaming as I was cuffed and didn't use /me reaches for the officers gun. While I'm unconsious he gets a warrant for me for evading and reaching for officers gun.

Evidence:
#1: The server logs show that I didn't use /me and that I was cuffed.
#2: This screenshot shows Decay how he admits what he did: Link to Imgur/Screenshot
#3: This screenshot shows me tazed on the ground: Link to Imgur/Screenshot
Thank you for your player-report, Rizion.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
At the time i was RPing a corrupt cop. When you started to demand an attorney (which people almost never roleplay as) I chose the " dirty " way to shut you up.
I couldn't see this in your job name (I have a screenshot of his job title - if you admins request it, just tell me)
(Apr 8, 2017, 01:25 AM)Rizion Wrote: [ -> ]I couldn't see this in your job name (I have a screenshot of his job title - if you admins request it, just tell me)

Told me awhile ago that having 'corrupt cop' as a job wasnt needed as it only encourages meta gaming.
(Apr 8, 2017, 01:43 AM)Decay Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 8, 2017, 01:25 AM)Rizion Wrote: [ -> ]I couldn't see this in your job name (I have a screenshot of his job title - if you admins request it, just tell me)

Told me awhile ago that having 'corrupt cop' as a job wasnt needed as it only encourages meta gaming.

Can confirm that.
(Apr 8, 2017, 03:37 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]

Can confirm that.
But you have to make it clear somehow, right? Via the player-description?

Can confirm that.
Posted it twice...
(Apr 10, 2017, 03:54 PM)Rizion Wrote: [ -> ]

Can confirm that.
But you have to make it clear somehow, right? Via the player-description?

A corrupt officer is not his job. His job is Officer, and his "state (Or emotional state)" is Corrupt. 

We don't see "Kind Muggers" or "Nervous President" as we only require a job title such as Patrol Unit, Gordon's Chef, or Purple Gang - Gun Dealer.

A character description is meant to display their physical characteristics, but sadly not many people know this.
So you don't have to display it anywhere?
I'm still learning after about 200-250 hours.
Thank you for the information.
I think you can close this thread then.
Denied

Closing Notes: How you do your job is not needed in the Job Title. This keeps the job ttle detailed, but also open enough so you can be flexoble with your actions in RP's.