Limelight Forums

Full Version: Requesting termination of alt account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I recently created a new account https://limelightgaming.net/forums/user-...comments/1 in the forums so I can post and comment because I couldn't access to my original account for a month (Long story, but in short I was hoping for the email notification to be fixed and I thought that the password reset was bugged too so I was hoping for it to be fixed.) because I forgot my password and I couldn't get any email not even in the spam folder for password reset till my patience ran out and I decided to create a new account for the forums like several hours ago with a different email address but I didn't get any email to verify my account so therefore my alt account is not activated.

But how did I get access to my original account and then eventually posting this thread? Well like couple of hours ago, after a long hope for my problems in the forums to be fixed and checking at the announcements and help and support section constantly to see if they are fixed, and some explanation about the "bug" for signing in, and not getting an email to verify my alt account, I suspected maybe it was my Google Chrome for not being able to sign in which might explain the "bug" which I didn't even think it would be Google Chrome for being the problem for signing in the forums because I thought, "It's just a browser, but a good one and my favorite browser for years and never had a problem with it." So I decided to do an experiment anyway just to confirm it although I didn't think Google Chrome was the problem so I tried using a different browser to sign in, using the most recent password that I got from an email for password reset in 28th of March. (Yes, and that's only 1 out of 2 of the only emails for trying to reset my password for countless of times) So I decided to use Opera, nothing, doesn't sign in. But I didn't give up trying on my experiment so I decided to use Internet Explorer, and finally signed in which I was actually surprised and now I finally have access.

So I would like my second account to be terminated.

Also what's the progress of fixing the email notification? I would have done this earlier and not being led to be fooled by some imaginary "bug" in the forums for so long which I believed that was the cause why I couldn't sign in before with the 2 emails that I received.
Also , and .

May be able to merge the accounts, but I'm not sure if we're on the correct version to do that.

I think this is still undone? I think?
Hey there .

Are you looking for the account to be deleted, merged or just suspended? It's unclear right now. Would you mind clearing things up please?
Hey there , could you please answer the above? Do you still need this to be done for you? I'd appreciate a response by Monday the 1st of May so I can try to get you the help needed for this if required.
(Apr 29, 2017, 04:28 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there , could you please answer the above? Do you still need this to be done for you? I'd appreciate a response by Monday the 1st of May so I can try to get you the help needed for this if required.
Sorry for the late response, I'm not that active in the forums yes I want it to be deleted
That's totally fine.

Paging and maybe if he has access to do this too.
After being informed from I have managed to delete your second account as you asked.