Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report (PR) - Encryptek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Encryptek

SteamID: [font=Menlo, Monaco, Consolas,]STEAM_1:1:59595937[/font]

Server: EU LimeLight - CityRP 2 - 

Time: (In UTC+0): 2017-04-06 , 15.03

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke: Encryptek Broke FeaRP while his friend Vadar was under gun point by my friend SajcoH with an MP5. Georgy also had a baseball-bat out pretty close to Encryptek and I have my gun pointed at him telling him to give me his money and drop his wallet. Encryptek gives me the money, as shown in the video. But then I go up to Vadar and points at him and gets back to Encryptek again and was gonna point on him but 1 second before that, he brings up his shotgun and shoots me. To me this is still under FearRP , because we are 3 armed men and has Encrypteks friend under gunpoint so I don't see how he could risk his friend to die and also himself as shooting me like this. Sadly for some reason you can't hear me when I speak In-Game or on skype with my friend SajcoH. Me and SajcoH where on skype together and it's him that speaks Swedish in the video, and it's also him speaking in the beginning of the video and not me, Just wanted to state this so there will be no confusion.

Evidence:: https://youtu.be/30lS3-0DITQ
Thank you for your player-report, Sgt. Lime.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
At exactly 1 minute, you can see I have no weapons pointed at me and that the baseball bat is outside striking range, looking at the floor.

After several experiences in the past, I've come to the idea that if their back is turned, the FearRP is broken. I've had this done many times as the one who was mugging/hostaging and therefore I do not see it as breaking the rules, especially as some respected, high-hour players are the ones that did it.

As for the fact I should be afraid about my friend, that's his problem. We're just Corleone together, and I was fairly certain I would come out alive in that battle so it was a risk worth taking. Besides, EMS was online to my recalling therefore he would of been revived as I had no doubt you lot would be dead before he could even be executed.
Might I add, you also have another PR to make against me? You followed my car and then got destroyed after attempting to mug me as I was waiting behind my car with a shotgun but apparently I broke your FearRP... again?
We'll let an admin decide this.
Denied.

At the moment the accused player started to take out the shotgun, both of the players with guns were looking towards the other person and the guy with the baseball bat was out of striking distance and also blocked by one of the players with guns (namely the OP). This is the risk you take when you try mug a visibly heavily armed person and don't strip them of their weapons by roping them first