Limelight Forums

Full Version: [L²:RP] Vatipaa PR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L²:RP] Vatipaa

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:122711907

Server: CityRP2

Time: (In UTC+0)14:15

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke.I tried to break though his checkpoint, which was I couldn't break through. Then he told me to get out, which I did. But then he arrested me for drunk driving just because my job was "Druken Idiot" even though in the screen shot you can see that I had a blood alcohol level of 0. So I believe that he metagamed.

Evidence:[Image: Uai0Rza.jpg]
Thank you for your player-report, Quest.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
isnt he doing what you wanted, other wise you wouldn't be drunk?
and im guessing you would get arrested iver way
(Apr 6, 2017, 03:54 PM)Temar Wrote: [ -> ]isnt he doing what you wanted, other wise you wouldn't be drunk?
and im guessing you would get arrested iver way

I know but surely he shouldn't read my job title and make a judgement of what's going on IC.
And you had steroids in you blood, I did breathanalyser test, I can post my video about that.
(Apr 6, 2017, 04:45 PM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]And you had steroids in you blood, I did breathanalyser test, I can post my video about that.

Steroids isn't alcohol. Also the so called "Checks id" was from someone else doing "/me shows id"
In my opinion, thats being "drunk" if you have steroids in your blood. You also were reckless driving.

EDIT: And steroids were also illegal at that time (if I remember right) Better word than "drunk" didn't came into my mind.
(Apr 6, 2017, 04:47 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ] Also the so called "Checks id" was from someone else doing "/me shows id"

You were handcuffed at that time so I kinda grabbed from u and took it from you.
(Apr 6, 2017, 04:47 PM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]In my opinion, thats being "drunk" if you have steroids in your blood. You also were reckless driving.

EDIT: And steroids were also illegal at that time (if I remember right) Better word than "drunk" didn't came into my mind.

Yeah the word "Drunk" came into your mind because you read my job title...
(Apr 6, 2017, 04:53 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 6, 2017, 04:47 PM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]In my opinion, thats being "drunk" if you have steroids in your blood. You also were reckless driving.

I didn't even check your job title, or I didn't mind that

EDIT: Thats why I dont mind because that would be metagaming. Ffs.
(Apr 6, 2017, 04:59 PM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]

You said I was drunk driving because you read my job title.
(Apr 6, 2017, 05:29 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 6, 2017, 04:59 PM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]

You said I was drunk driving because you read my job title.

Why are you lying? I haven't said something like that.
I'll post my video of this tomorrow, if I remember

There is my video what happened.
Denied.

A bit of a stretch but in this situation of finding a substance in your blood combined with your reckless driving could be reason enough for him to call you drunk/under the influence of a substance, especially if it was illegal at the time. In addition, if you try to argue that your alcohol reading of 0 meant that you weren't actually drunk, you aren't exactly roleplaying your written job correctly.