Limelight Forums

Full Version: Email Notification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is it me or email notification are not working.
i have set it to default as "Subscribe and receive email notification of new replies"
I also haven't had any notifications since the 28th, so this may be a forum issue. Paging and , as they may know of any issues.

(oh yeah , your a dev too)
(Apr 6, 2017, 12:01 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]I also haven't had any notifications since the 28th, so this may be a forum issue. Paging and , as they may know of any issues.

I didnt know who to tag Xd
is there a update with this?

I have the same problem
I have paged the Devs to have a look towards this thread when they have free time. I'm sure they shall update you soon enough.
Yeah i just realized I havent gotten any for a long while either.

and has to look at the email server and see whats wrong.
(Apr 14, 2017, 10:08 PM)Voluptious Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah i just realized I havent gotten any for a long while either.

and has to look at the email server and see whats wrong.

Thanks
Paging and for followup.
This is a server bug/issue and not something wrong with your machine, we can't really do anything more until developers fix the email system. Unless you need help with another issue we won't be able to help you further.
Nope thats all i needed thanks for your support
, the email service has begun working for me, could you check to see if it is also working for you?
made comments about the email servers working again. However, I'd prefer a response from Gamer before this is archived.
Yep working big flood of limelight emails

Thank you
Closed and Archived
This thread is closed and archived.

Notes
User's issue was solved by a few issues with the Mailing Servers with Developers fixing them.

Sours
LimeLight Assistant