Limelight Forums

Full Version: [NEW] NationRP Introduction Thread - Forum Roleplay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: r9uoMpM.png]

Welcome to the NationRP introduction thread. Dig and I have been developing a brand new NationRP to be roleplayed on the forums. In this thread we will explain the different aspects of the roleplay and how it will work. This will be drastically different than the previous RP, new mechanics, balanced roleplay and we are certain that you will have great fun if you join in.

Country profiles and the roleplay itself will be in separate threads.

Firstly, the roleplay will be split into several Eras.

Mechanics removed, we're making this much more simpler.

All that might seem complicated, but do not fret, the roleplay will be fairly straightforward on your end. Whilst the formulae may seem overwhelming, you do not need to worry about those - for example, raising taxes will be as simple as stating that you wish to raise the taxes.

Whilst we work on a few finishing touches, we would like to ask for an interest check. Please post below if you are interested in participating in such an RP, and if you have any questions, please direct them to either myself or to Dig.
very interested in it.
I would very much like to do this right now please give it to me quick.
yeah sure
I am interested

Glory to Totalitarian State of Arstotzka

Interested Smile
Cool Big Grin
Sound very intersting, would be happy to take part!
why not, im in
Interested (great post, how doyou always do this guys?)

EDIT: How long did it take to set this up?
Right.
Any Updates on this ? <3
God this is so much to read. Iam heavily interested in this.

Please add fascism as a ideology! Smile
(Jun 21, 2017, 07:23 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]Right.
Any Updates on this ? <3

I had a lot of things to do these past few weeks. The country profile thread will be released very soon - so start thinking about the type of country you're going to run! 

(Jun 21, 2017, 08:11 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]God this is so much to read. Iam heavily interested in this.

Please add fascism as a ideology! Smile

I believe fascism is covered under "Totalitarian State" but you are free to refer to your system of government as fascism.
The effort that has been put into this is truly mesmerising. I would gladly be part of this! Great job on the thread!
Well then..
Pages: 1 2