Limelight Forums

Full Version: [PR] Mike
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Mike

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44599206

Server:  EvoCity 

Time: (In UTC+0) 21:47-ish 3rd of April

Summary: Executed me as a Govt. in a pure salty manner because he couldn't kill me until then.

Evidence: https://gyazo.com/0f4356a28563a402dbad71d3e6a3c33b
https://imgur.com/a/QIOj1
Thank you for your player-report, ExorbitantCorgi.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Additional Evidence: https://gyazo.com/d9cf4aa4c03fda3c862e36a3c066221f
Where does the rule say that Govt. cannot execute? Plus I'm not salty either.

*EDIT: Just had a chat with   and And I understand what just happened, Even know I did fire a few rounds or more too much, but I didn't find where the rule says that you can't execute as Govt. Realising afterwards when I had these two to tell me that it falls under FailRP but it's an unwritten rule. So in conclusion to this short paragraph, I do agree that I've made a mistake of firing too many shots afterwards after he become injured, didn't know at the time if he was as I didn't see it after firing the rounds that struck him into the ground.
You saw I was dead as you said in OOC chat you was making sure I was dead.
(Apr 3, 2017, 11:49 PM)ExorbitantCorgi Wrote: [ -> ]You saw I was dead as you said in OOC chat you was making sure I was dead.

Yeah, I saw you were dead after the multiple shots after you were injured, as I stated afterwards I didn't that if you died instantly or not.
Originally you said I executed you as a govt. official from the evidence that you showed me and the person reviewing this case, that wasn't really executing if you're already dead?  Since you already had a weapon out and we both had a firefight, it would only make sense to eliminate the threat and secure the area?

EDIT: The carrying out of a sentence of death on a condemned person.
‘the execution of juveniles is prohibited by international law’

The killing of someone as a political act.
‘they were held captive for two days and threatened with execution’

Doesn't really define the word execution from your perspective, does it? I'm just getting the actual meaning of what it is, but how I see the situation now that it wasn't really execution. But making sure the threat was eliminated since you did raid the Nexus, killed multiple officers and tried to escape. You even waited for me to come out of the Nexus Garage to kill me. 

P.S. I don't have any evidence to back up about him waiting for me to come back up from nexus garage to kill me, but I don't think that matters anyway.

EDIT 2: Everyone gets's caught up in the moment when they're in a gunfight, some people can't help it and for myself, I'm just one of the unlucky few is who is trigger happy.
Player is seen to blatantly kill a downed suspect, then fire repeatedly even after death. That does fall under FailRP as a Government official is sworn to protect. You want to arrest your subject, not kill.

Now, I do see that you have had a good long conversation with others about this and now realize the mistake, to which you apologize.

With this, your record his been fairly clean as of late, you've been doing well this year with really just a few warnings...

As such, I'm willing to offer you a deal. As you did in fact break FailRP. As such, and with the information above, I'm willing to do just a 2 hour Weapons Blacklist.

Does this sound fair to you?
(Apr 4, 2017, 01:10 AM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]Player is seen to blatantly kill a downed suspect, then fire repeatedly even after death.  That does fall under FailRP as a Government official is sworn to protect.  You want to arrest your subject, not kill.

Now, I do see that you have had a good long conversation with others about this and now realize the mistake, to which you apologize.

With this, your record his been fairly clean as of late, you've been doing well this year with really just a few warnings...

As such, I'm willing to offer you a deal.  As you did in fact break FailRP.  As such, and with the information above, I'm willing to do just a 2 hour Weapons Blacklist.

Does this sound fair to you?

I will gladly accept the punishment .
Accepted.

Per agreement, player will receive a 2 hour Weapons Blacklist for excessive use of weapons during a government arrest. Player kill subject then continued to fire after death. Hours reduced due to clean recent history and a has agreed with the error in question.