Limelight Forums

Full Version: UCP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i went on the build server today [03/04/17] and i made a dupe i saved it in my own folder and i saved it in the public folder but when i come to move it to the main server i couldn't because the dupe wasn't there.

i have a video showing you what i see
https://youtu.be/8iyP9OZgqi8

thanks for  for trying to help.

I struggled with this too!

You need to make your own folder outside of the public folder. Anything in the public folder doesn't get read by the UCP.

Please try this and let me know if this sorts your problem.
(Apr 3, 2017, 02:33 AM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]I struggled with this too!

You need to make your own folder outside of the public folder. Anything in the public folder doesn't get read by the UCP.

Please try this and let me know if this sorts your problem.

That's what I done the folder shows but no the dupe
Burnett gave you a link to a forum post. Please reply in there.

I'll close this thread when the problem is resolved entirely.

A) Is this still an issue?
B) If it is, have you looked towards the link Burnett has provided?
(Apr 14, 2017, 07:06 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ].

A) Is this still an issue?
B) If it is, have you looked towards the link Burnett has provided?

Yes its not at this time.
Hey there !

Could you clarify, as your response was a tad unclear? Is this still an ongoing issue for you?
Hello
No its not fixed yet.
I couldn't either
Link isn't correct.
I believe that Burnett is refering to this thread:
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-14628.html
This is a bug and not an issue with you, we can't really help you as it is up to developers to fix.
Unless you require assistance with another issue, we wont be able to provide further support.

Thread will be archived due to not being an issue with your UCP alone but with everyone, there is a bug report in place (here) for exactly what you have described to be experiencing.

If you believe you are not experiencing the same issue feel free to drop me a PM to reopen this or make a new thread.

Thread archived, issue is a bug with UCP and it requires a developer to fix it.