Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unbanned Props - Done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello community , today i came here to announce something special to the community.

With the support of your staff , after while checking your prop banned list i did came with conclusion where i did spoke with staff about it , we had 947 banned props , thats right 947 banned props , most of them dont have any particular reason to be banned and thats why i did check 1 by 1 myself.

Theres still some banned props , right now theres 40 props that remain banned , those are in category of explosives , contraband model , skyboxs or bugged ones , they will remain banned.

Ill put here the list of unbanned props , i cant stay its 100% right , since my eyes arent helping much after hours in pc , but its close to 98% sure , any question do it and tag me , they will be live after next crash/restart.

List

Note: If theres any prop that cause lagg or bug due to be used with more then 1 player (cause with me none of them did but they can do with 30 players on ) will be banned , hope you guys enjoy this and we can see more Roleplay scenarios improved.

Thanks everyone for read and Thanks to the team for support , Enjoy!
Great to hear that !
Great work!
Feel my love Rock, because you deserve it you beautiful human being.
(Apr 2, 2017, 11:29 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Feel my love Rock, because you deserve it you beautiful human being.

bubu ily

OT: Good job Rock, this must of taken a long time. Thanks for doing this!
THANK YOU JESUS!
(Apr 2, 2017, 11:40 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]THANK YOU JESUS!

Rock must be very old then

ot: Good job
Well done rock keep on rocking
YAY! I can put my 2D trees back down!

Thanks Rock (and whoever else helped him) for dedicating time into this and to get this sorted!
Cheers, more aesthetics.
Right on.
Great job, rock.
I am glad to see this happen. So many things that can now be added, I look forward to see what people create with these new props.
Feelsgoodman
Yaaas
Wow. Thats pretty awsome. Appreciate them time you put into this. Imagine it to have been quite a fun week... or month or... how long does it take a human beeing to go through all those props? XD
Nah seriously this sounds pretty amazing - cant wait to see all those new props i havent used yet
Pages: 1 2