Limelight Forums

Full Version: Extracting the Map bz2-file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there,
recently i had lost a few programs through cleanups and a harddrive adjustment. This probably includes whatever programm i used to extract bz2 files.
Since we switched to vb4 i have longer times to connect due to the map not beeing predownlaoded. The only version of v4b that i can find on the workshop however does not match the map file we are using. Although i have no texture issues etc. id still like to be able to connect a little faster so i attempted to download the map from our content page (which has worked just perfectly fine for me before)
However apprently i lost whatever program i used to extract the bz2 files (at least i dont even get the option extract)
So if someone knows any extraction programm or a working workshop link for the map i would be gratefull.

Thanks and dont take my request to urgent. Afterall its i can connect regardless. Was just curious how i could get vb4 as a predownload
Just to clarify, are you looking for the .bsp file for v4b1?
yeah but it the download link provided has it packed into a bz2 file. A format im unfamiliar with
Is this the map you downloaded from this thread?

If you're looking for the .bsp file, you can download it from here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9a2dmu95f...y_v4b1.bsp
The bsp file you linked works perfectly. Thank you very much.
Closed and moved to archive.

Summary

The user was looking for a .bsp format of the map.
A link was provided to download such a file and the user was able to use it successfully

Thank you.

~ Octagon
Just a quick point. The program you may have been thinking of is 7zip, as that can extract bzip files.