Limelight Forums

Full Version: [L²:RP] Virus PR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L²:RP] Virus

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78580562

Server: CityRP2

Time: (In UTC+0)13:05

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. They arrested me for insulting the president, then game down to my cell and randomly tased me and knocked me out, even though their job title clearly didn't state any corruption. (Rule 2.5)

Evidence:
[Image: 4Ei8WEN.jpg]
Thank you for your player-report, Quest.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Would like to hear from Virus
, you have 24 hours to respond or a decision will be made.
Yes this is Virus, can't change my name on the forums as I cant remember my password. I've tried to send a new password to my Gmail but I doesen't show up so yeah.

However, sadly Quest did not record everything. He has not edited out any parts at all, but before this video he insulted me IC and I told him to stop 2x times and my partner Zerobob. Sadly I have no proof at all on this, no video or screenshot has been captured by me or Zerobob in that matter. 

Thanks for me, best regards Virus. 

Not "Zec" anymore.
(Apr 3, 2017, 07:50 PM)Zec Wrote: [ -> ]Yes this is Virus, can't change my name on the forums as I cant remember my password. I've tried to send a new password to my Gmail but I doesen't show up so yeah.

However, sadly Quest did not record everything. He has not edited out any parts at all, but before this video he insulted me IC and I told him to stop 2x times and my partner Zerobob. Sadly I have no proof at all on this, no video or screenshot has been captured by me or Zerobob in that matter. 

Thanks for me, best regards Virus. 

Not "Zec" anymore.

That's obviously a lie because if you watch the video it shows you running up to my cell.
It's before you recorded everything, that's when you insulted me and zerobob.
(Apr 3, 2017, 09:13 PM)Zec Wrote: [ -> ]It's before you recorded everything, that's when you insulted me and zerobob.

I insulted the president, not you, I did call you "stupid" when you arrested me. But that is it.
Well that's still insulting me in my opinion.
(Apr 3, 2017, 09:24 PM)Zec Wrote: [ -> ]Well that's still insulting me in my opinion.

I insulted you before the arrest, not whilst in the jails.
That's why I felt you needed to learn to not insult government officials/people generally IC. You called me stupid.
Do you realize how many insults government officials get on a daily basis? To beat someone down calling them a 'fucking nigger' is actually much worse than being called 'Stupid.'

Officers are trained to ignore most insults, if they didn't, there would be so much more abuse in the system then there currently is.

As such, I do think that your reaction was a bit extreme. If you wanted to teach him a lesson, perhaps you shouldn't have been laughing about it. You seemed to be doing this more for the sheer fun of it then lesson teaching.

In addition, you jumped into OOC by threatening FearRP on the player. This also leads me to believe you weren't really roleplaying but just having fun with the situation.

Do you have anything further to say or add before this is concluded?
No, nothing more to say.
Very well.

Player has been found using excessive force after an arrest was made. As a SWAT Sergeant, player should be highly trained to deal with the constant abuse that Officers go under, they should be the example of what an Officer should be.

Instead, player knocked out the subject with a baton then proceeded to taze subject multiple times while using racial slurs and swearing, and laughing. All of this could be IC, however that was broken when player demanded subject to exit jail cell by threatening FearRP. At that point, this became a FailRP situation.

Player will be issued a 1 Day suspension. This is due to player's prior history of overly aggressive behavior in addition to this report.

In the future, do not mess around. Keep it IC and professional as an Officer unless you make it clear that you are corrupt.