Limelight Forums

Full Version: Paypal link not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So far I've tried:

Every Browser on my computer

Clearing cookies

Using incognito mode

And the paypal link refuses to work. Upon inspecting the element it comes up showing this: https://gyazo.com/07778c63db38444fd2827b24ae1e2dd5

What seems to be the exact issue? When you go to membership and all it does is direct you to Paypal.com or?
Have you tried another device? It's very possible that something is wrong with the computer your using to try and donate.

I'd suggest a laptop if possible, as mobile devices aren't supported for the donation page.
Are you clicking this by any chance?
[Image: IjvZXv8.png]

If so, that is just there to show that the payment method will be paypal. Carry on down to the bottom of the page and put part of your steam name into the box next to the 1.  Shown here
[Image: lWLCxar.png]
then follow the instructions on the following pages.
(Mar 27, 2017, 06:00 PM)evilmat360 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you clicking this by any chance?
[Image: IjvZXv8.png]

If so, that is just there to show that the payment method will be paypal. Carry on down to the bottom of the page and put part of your steam name into the box next to the 1.  Shown here
[Image: lWLCxar.png]
then follow the instructions on the following pages.

Oh is that it. Christ I feel so stupid lol. Thank you for telling me this
No worries. Thanks for purchasing membership!

Closed.