Limelight Forums

Full Version: Nightmare PR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
[b]Name of Player:[/b] Nightmare

[b]SteamID: [/b]STEAM_0:1:52497975

[b]Server: [/b] V4b1

[b]Time: [/b] (In UTC+0) 17:00

[b]Summary:[/b] He did Powergame. He arrested me for saying "Do you want sum?" I was about to sell food but he did
arrest be before i was ready with my writings. As you can see from images he also stated that i was threatening him
and other civilians, even that he was first person i talked to in the server after i joined. So isn't that pretty
much called powergaming. (Im not reporting from the arrest) that doesn't matter. But that does he makes a reason up
on me. As allways, think this IRL. Any police won't arrest you for saying that towards them, i wasn't even
Agressive towards him. Also, he wasn't corrupt or anything. Just made up random reason to arrest me.

[b]Evidence:[/b] https://imgur.com/a/I5fmL
Thank you for your player-report, MacGyver.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
All arrests are dealt with in-cheractor, that means if someone arrests you for a reason like that or any other reason you have to speak with the president about it. It is not against the rules to arrest someone for that reason.

In the future try avoiding telling police officers if they "want sum" just to avoid anything like this, don't do something you wouldn't do in real life.

Player report reviewed and denied.