Limelight Forums

Full Version: Soviethoves AR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Report on: Soviethooves

Server: EU

Report summary: As president, I was out of the nexus when i heard on the radio that the nexus is being raided. I then managed to stall them until the units would take them out. After runnign towards back street appartments, Soviet and 2 other people follow me and with AK - 47 and a shotgun. Sovethooves was a citizen with a job title as a "Gay rights activist violent." When they found me they took me into hostage, and so i acted out fearRP etc... I tried to talk to them calmly and tried to calm them down. I asked them what did i do. Sovet then replied with a very vauge asnwer that " You did everything!" and somethign about cops arresting him for being gay? The fact is i never made any anti gay adverts or laws or broadcast or saw any of my officers being homophobic.t was a random raid withouth a valid roleply reason. To continue, soviet then shot me after failing to calm him down, cause he was shouting at me not makign any sense. i had 10% health. He made no demands, didnt ask for anything. just nothing. He then forced me to walk from apartments to nexus. Now as in real life, if someoen blasts you with a shotgun, would you be able to walk 500 meters? No. so i roleplyed it out and used /me commands to show i was hurt and unable to walk. Soviet used his admin gun to pick me and carry me to the nexus. Now in a roleplay situation, are you even alowed to use your admin gun? 

I made thsi report based on rules i read:

14.2c
14.2d

8.4 - Soviet hooves did not make any demands. When police arrived to back street apartments, the cop said what do you want, and soviets counterparts said "For you to fuck off"
8.5 - Soviet did not take care of me instead blasted me with a shotgun even after talkign calmly and askign what you want.

I would like to hear Soviet hooves's reason for that raid, even tho i did not do any actions or laws that went agasint their character.
Thank you for your player-report, Qannter.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
*Involved, as I was on the server at that time aswell as overlooked most of the ordeal*

There was a News Team on the server that decided to advert that the police was bringing gays out on the street and harrassing/arresting them. Regardless if it happened or not, Soviet managed to get this information in a RP valid way.
As mentioned before, this might have happened.

Qannter, if you were still under FearRP, then you should have walked to Nexus, regardless of injury. Remember you're fighting for your life here. Seeing as you mentioned that there were more unarmed men than just Soviet.
And if you did infact break FearRP, than you should be happy that Soviet came with the physgun instead of a ban.

Qannter Wrote:the cop said what do you want, and soviets counterparts said "For you to fuck off"

Could you specify what "soviets counterparts" mean? Soviet, or the other guys?

And if it wasnt Soviet, then why did you mention it here?
Moved to correct section, you need to update the report following the admin report template and you need to post some evidance.
will be given 24 hours to update his thread with the proper template, and provide sufficient evidence.
Involved

We had 2 shotguns on you and an M14, we had you in one of the apartments on deal street and were ready to do a public execution of you. We brought you to the bank (which was very difficult considering your break of fearrp). We got you on the ground and while i was adverting the execution, i got blasted by a cop (which clearly broke fearrp as I CLEARLY had the PRESIDENT under gunpoint). I don't remember I ever got the advert out, but i ended up killing you and escaping.

HE used his physgun to move you so we could continue with our rp, and not have a rule breaker get in our way.
Getting a statement ready from my phone.

Nevermind, just gonna post when I get home.
We ( ) need evidence before we can take this any further.
(Mar 24, 2017, 10:01 AM)Qannter Wrote: [ -> ]Report on: Soviethooves

Server: EU

Report summary: As president, I was out of the nexus when i heard on the radio that the nexus is being raided. I then managed to stall them until the units would take them out. After runnign towards back street appartments, Soviet and 2 other people follow me and with AK - 47 and a shotgun. Sovethooves was a citizen with a job title as a "Gay rights activist violent."

At this point in time their was a sort of "rising" of aggression from 3 (I believe) gay individuals that were being harassed and bullied by LEO's. This led to someone shooting an officer (leading to my evasion of police). After our getaway, we fled to Connectivity Road Warehouse where we collected ourselves, but not moments after LEO's were at the door. We armed up to defend ourselves and to not tolerate their bullying and harassment no more. This led to one of ours being killed and the PD surrounding us either leaving or dead. 

Fast Forward some time and we plot to kidnap the president and force a talk with him a bout these actions on his LEO's. Once we raided Nexus and saw he wasn't there, we found him at Apartments.

When they found me they took me into hostage, and so i acted out fearRP etc... I tried to talk to them calmly and tried to calm them down. I asked them what did i do. Sovet then replied with a very vauge asnwer that " You did everything!" and somethign about cops arresting him for being gay? The fact is i never made any anti gay adverts or laws or broadcast or saw any of my officers being homophobic.t was a random raid withouth a valid roleply reason. To continue, soviet then shot me after failing to calm him down, cause he was shouting at me not makign any sense. i had 10% health. He made no demands, didnt ask for anything. just nothing. He then forced me to walk from apartments to nexus. Now as in real life, if someoen blasts you with a shotgun, would you be able to walk 500 meters? No. so i roleplyed it out and used /me commands to show i was hurt and unable to walk. Soviet used his admin gun to pick me and carry me to the nexus. Now in a roleplay situation, are you even alowed to use your admin gun? 

This is correct, but also wrong at the same time. You were going to be questioned and attempted to be reasoned with, but at this point my character was dillusional (From killing like 8 people). Instead of listening to our orders (At gunpoint) to be quiet and stop moving, you kept mocking from crouching and standing and telling us to calm down. At one point you said: 
v4b1
[23:28:44]
Qannter
(STEAM_0:0:34466251)
said: look, listen to me. put the gun down and i can help you
This enraged me, so you got one in the leg. Now, at this point (While still under gunpoint) you sent this radio message: 
v4b1
[23:29:13]
Qannter
(STEAM_0:0:34466251)
said: /radio | Presidental Radio | Kill them all
So instead of ruining the RP, I let is slide and sent an OOC Message to tell players to ignore it. Now, once we decided to publicly execute you at Bank of America (Again, very dillusional) you did start some nice injury RPing, but sadly we were all in a rush. At this point, I did this:
v4b1
[23:30:49]
[L²] Soviethooves
(STEAM_0:1:40454676)
said: /me grabs him by the collar and drags him

This is when I used my Physgun to drag you to speed up the process. This was done IC and can be done IC if I roleplay it correctly (Note you also were RPing it by screaming in pain during the movement). Once at BoA, I used this /me:
v4b1
[23:31:30]
[L²] Soviethooves
(STEAM_0:1:40454676)
said: /me puts him down
You then continued to RP being injured and staying on the ground, so again good job. Sadly, your PD decided to start shooting at us before we could even say anything (Another Fearp broken by others), which led to a quicker public execution then planned.

I made thsi report based on rules i read:

14.2 "You need a valid reason to raid the President."

We had a reason. Please read above.

14.2c "You cannot raid the President because you do not like certain laws, unless they drastically impact your character."

You were raided to be taught a lesson about your PD being abusive to our group, but sadly you enraged me and caused me to escalate the situation. ("unless they drastically impact your character.")

14.2d "You cannot raid the President solely as retaliation for being arrested or warned by police due to your own actions, i.e. you cannot raid just because you were arrested for speeding or mugging someone."

We were actually not arrested at all. We were harassed by LEO's and bullied into an aggressive movement.

8.1 "Do not hostage players without a valid roleplay reason."

See above statement on summary.

8.4 "Once the hostage has submitted to and given you your demands, you must release him/her." - Soviet hooves did not make any demands. When police arrived to back street apartments, the cop said what do you want, and soviets counterparts said "For you to fuck off"

We were going to issue demands, but the situation escalated as you already heard from above.

8.5 "Once you have taken a hostage, you must look after them until they have submitted to your demands." - Soviet did not take care of me instead blasted me with a shotgun even after talkign calmly and askign what you want.

You were taken care of, just not in a good way. Not every hostage taker is going to be sane and rational of their choices.

I would like to hear Soviet hooves's reason for that raid, even tho i did not do any actions or laws that went agasint their character.

All posted above.
(Mar 24, 2017, 04:37 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]Involved

We had 2 shotguns on you and an M14, we had you in one of the apartments on deal street and were ready to do a public execution of you. We brought you to the bank (which was very difficult considering your break of fearrp). We got you on the ground and while i was adverting the execution, i got blasted by a cop (which clearly broke fearrp as I CLEARLY had the PRESIDENT under gunpoint). I don't remember I ever got the advert out, but i ended up killing you and escaping.

HE used his physgun to move you so we could continue with our rp, and not have a rule breaker get in our way.

Involved. (One of the police officers.)

The police did not break fearrp though because you guys wouldnt stop shooting at every cop that you saw.
(Mar 25, 2017, 02:42 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]

The police did not break fearrp though because you guys wouldnt stop shooting at every cop that you saw.

We didn't shoot the police until we were already shot at and the president was dead
(Mar 25, 2017, 05:30 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]

We didn't shoot the police until we were already shot at and the president was dead

I think he meant how you killed a bunch of cops before you took the president hostage.
(Mar 25, 2017, 07:04 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 25, 2017, 05:30 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]

I think he meant how you killed a bunch of cops before you took the president hostage.

Surprisingly enough we only fired first when we were trapped in the Nexus. The first firefight we continued to try and tell the police to stop firing since they weren't our targets. At the apartments, there was one officer that actually didn't fire on us and was trying to do some sort of negotiation before I told him to leave. However, on our way out with an obvious hostage, we were automatically fired upon and the only reason they stopped shooting for a brief moment was because i ran to cover next to one and screamed not to fire as we have a hostage.
Soviet, isn't this FailRP when i said, "calm down i can help you" Why did you shoot me? i had 10% health, in fact i could have died on the spot. You shot me with a shotgun and it wasn't in the leg your gun was pointing at my chest. Also how would me telling you to calm down and saying "i can help you" enrage you? i am basically meeting your demands. Which doesn't give you the right to go ahead and shoot me instantly. Plus the cops where doing the right thing to save me as it is their job to. They didnt break FearRP as they opened fired from a long distance.

Plus why did you not report on the LEO that harassed you to me ( The higher authority or president) A simple demotion would be enough, but instead you shot a cop in revenge and became a class A terrorist and killed the president. And while you where plotting to kill the president there where no more LEOs. Therefore the scenario is finished. Because if you plot to take me into hostage and explain about my LEO which i have no connection with, i could not take any action like demotion because there is no LEO to demote!
(Mar 26, 2017, 09:47 AM)Qannter Wrote: [ -> ]Soviet, isn't this FailRP when i said, "calm down i can help you" Why did you shoot me? i had 10% health, in fact i could have died on the spot. You shot me with a shotgun and it wasn't in the leg your gun was pointing at my chest. Also how would me telling you to calm down and saying "i can help you" enrage you? i am basically meeting your demands. Which doesn't give you the right to go ahead and shoot me instantly.

As I was acting enraged and very distraught from our previous actions IC, I shot you as I kept screaming for you to shutup in an aggressive tone. When you said "I can help you" I took that as you saying my character needs help or that I sound insane. This obviously was a poor choice of words and you were shot.

Plus the cops where doing the right thing to save me as it is their job to. They didnt break FearRP as they opened fired from a long distance.

When someone has a hostage it doesn't matter how far you are. There is a still a chance I can kill you before they even pull the trigger. Therefore it's Fearp.

Plus why did you not report on the LEO that harassed you to me ( The higher authority or president) A simple demotion would be enough, but instead you shot a cop in revenge and became a class A terrorist and killed the president. And while you where plotting to kill the president there where no more LEOs. Therefore the scenario is finished. Because if you plot to take me into hostage and explain about my LEO which i have no connection with, i could not take any action like demotion because there is no LEO to demote!

If you read my first post you would see that we were dragged into a firefight as LEO's refused to surrender to us near Connectivity Road. Why would I contact you to demote someone when I'm being shot at? Seems very strange to do so. And the reason we came after you was to negotiate for your officers to stop harassing and bullying us, but because of what you said, it quickly changed to an execution.
Pages: 1 2