Limelight Forums

Full Version: Forza Horizon 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys,

I've been playing Forza Horizon 3 recently on PC with LightBeer, and was curious to know if anyone else has the game.
I am looking for more people to play with and drive around with along with LightBeer. If you do have the game and wish
to play with us then just drop a reply and we could arrange times or add me on Steam to talk!

I've been playing the Forza Motorsport and Horizon Series for a long time and have played all the Forza Horizon Games.
Feel free to talk about the game and share your in game photos of cars that have been taken within the game, I'll post more shortly.

Steam:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/BlurrUK/
I wish I could

But it's such a bad port that it simply doesn't work. Xbox errors, therefore I can't even play the trial.
But then again, what did I expect from a Microsoft Console Port?
I've got it on PC hit me up Big Grin
I regret wasting money on that game. Now it won't even launch

GG Microsoft.
Blurr i dont got it man , dont think it worth the money , maybe in wrong , i prefer ets 2 or ats
Mine works fine? I do get random crashes but other than that I run smooth

Typical PC then eh
I have it on Xbox is it worth getting on PC?

(also one of my favorite games on Xbox)
(Mar 24, 2017, 02:13 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: [ -> ]I have it on Xbox is it worth getting on PC?

If you have it on Xbox, you can use the same Xbox live account and play it on PC also
(Mar 24, 2017, 02:48 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 24, 2017, 02:13 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: [ -> ]I have it on Xbox is it worth getting on PC?

If you have it on Xbox, you can use the same Xbox live account and play it on PC also

You have to buy a special one for that I think, it cost me ten extra for a PC code one
(Mar 24, 2017, 02:04 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]Mine works fine? I do get random crashes but other than that I run smooth

Typical PC then eh

How do you get past the bullshit Xbox errors?

I can't play if I can't sign in lmao
(Mar 24, 2017, 05:56 PM)Coupcake Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 24, 2017, 02:04 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]Mine works fine? I do get random crashes but other than that I run smooth

Typical PC then eh

I dont own an Xbox one but i have a Live Gold account? dont know if thats what ur getting at
(Mar 24, 2017, 06:33 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]

Typical PC then eh

I dont own an Xbox one but i have a Live Gold account? dont know if thats what ur getting at

You need to sign into Xbox app on Windows 10 to get it to work. 

[Image: 01ea1837362212b2a4efd6518a3f07dd.png]
(Mar 24, 2017, 06:48 PM)Coupcake Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 24, 2017, 06:33 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]

Typical PC then eh

You need to sign into Xbox app on Windows 10 to get it to work. 

[Image: 01ea1837362212b2a4efd6518a3f07dd.png]

oh right... mine just signed in when i bought the pc...
It just allowed me to sign in with my account, my suggestion is to troubleshoot it so google it etc.
Forza is a good game tbf, sometimes I crash randomly now and again but other than that it is good if you have a decent spec pc.