Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR on [L²:RP]STUPID and InfinityJelle Hyplex.Co
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:
[L²:RP]STUPID
InfinityJelle Hyplex.Co

SteamID:
[b][b]STEAM_0:1:105679680[/b][/b]
[b]STEAM_0:1:98094283[/b]

Server: EU

Time: (In UTC+0) 13:00

Summary: RDM / Cop Bait

So first,we got a 911 call on a Red Mercedes.I found them on connecvity road,they stoped infront of my car,when i want to initiate a pursuit on them i unlocked my vehicle while they are waiting me in their vehicle.when i got in i started to chase them but i crashed on to a pole,they stoped right infront of downtown motor tunnel untill i started to approach them again.Then i losted them.

The time i see them again is at corleone,when i roll in with my light and siren,first i stepted in i got murdered just like their have a line at the entrence of corleone saying KOS behind this line.

Evidence:[Image: IkvmiYi.jpg]
This photo shows them both named as "Serial Killer",the only screen shot i got after i died because being shot down inside my vehicle
Thank you for your player-report, alan245.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Please also note Oakstream doing ExtremistRP
sorry about the intrusion

Not involved, warned.
Sadly there is little evidence of the summary described. Do you have anymore evidence?
(Mar 23, 2017, 10:21 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly there is little evidence of the summary described. Do you have anymore evidence?

I just want to give it a try,cuz there have no other whiteness and all a got is that screenshot with my poor computer
Denied

Closing Notes: Insufficient evidence.