Limelight Forums

Full Version: Getting kicked by Steam anticheat for "Cheat truth engineering"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today I've been "kicked" from the server as for the reason of "Cheat Truth Engineering" not once, but twice, and while I don't have any cheats installed nor enabled for Garry's Mod, I really don't know what is happening, any probable cause of this? (I'll try to get a screenshot of the message when It happens) even though I checked my profile to see no VAC bans on my profile, please comment below with any probable causes

Thanks
They were saying it was a bug in-game. Might've just needed a PC reset or steam reset.
This doesn't have anything to do with VAC, as far as I am aware thats a anti-cheat plugin on the server, I have noticed it sometimes kicks people who have connectivity issues, I am pretty sure it is not supposed to do that.
(Mar 31, 2017, 05:37 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]Snipped.

Yep, your correct. It tends to kick for that reason based off connectivity issues too.
, has your question been answered to your satisfaction?
(Apr 6, 2017, 12:02 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ], has your question been answered to your satisfaction?

Absolutely
Problem explained, there isn't really any fix, it can kick you when having bad ping. Thread archvied.