Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request: Jeg Heter Daniel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Posting on behalf of Jeg Heter Daniel as they cannot do so themselves.

Your Name: jeg heter daniel

Ban ID: 5136

Banned by: [L²] Soviethooves

Server: v4b1

Ban Reason: FearRP after warned

Why should you be unbanned?: 
i ran up to the admin and he asked me to leave and i did leave but i can back one more time and i started running to nexus. I was like right with nexus almost and he was like 10-15 meters behind me and the admin was calling me to stop but me and my friend dident hear him calling for me to stop. I dident look behind me and dident se the taser/gun becuase i was so far ahead form him.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Dig.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
So first I was in a pursuit with you. Once I had you immbolized, I placed you under Fearp with my MP5 to which you ignored me and I had to place a few rounds in your car to stop you. That was your first scenario you got a warning from me.

2nd one I was talking to Auston in a traffic stop at BK Parking Lot. You continued to interfere in my investigation, so I told you to back off multiple times. Once you ignored me a 4-5th time, I took out my taser and chased you down, screaming for you to stop. You did NOT stop until you stopped yourself near the Nexus.

There is where your friend was waiting (Notice how he was in the actually pursuit until the end?).

I then administer the ban after you broke Fearp AGAIN during your detainment at Nexus.

Ask him for a reply if you can
Denied

Closing Notes: User was given a time frame to contact the Moderator that posted this or me. He has failed to give a response in the time allowed.