Limelight Forums

Full Version: Blackwater Mercenaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: lH1AdyW.png]
[Image: MUzDwDh.png]

[Image: 2bcWvSG.png]
Blackwater was founded in the late 20th century by a man named Erik Prince. Blackwater started as one thing, ruthless mercenaries for hire and faced huge economical problems. so a decision was made for expansion into firearms and combat Armour development in the year 2000. To this date Blackwater has become one of the largest weapons and armour supplying company as well as the most heartless Mercenaries that walk the earth.

Blackwater's base of operations remains undisclosed until further notice.

Blackwater always focused on enhancing physical performance in the field and after years of intensive research, Blackwater made a breakthrough with the Combat Suit V1 AKA Serpent Dagger. It was known for the best versatility in field, air and sea operations. After a while the competition for combat gear manufacturing increased and Blackwater began to fall behind with new designs and efficiency in comparison to the large agencies such as 'DARPA'. Recently Blackwater made another breakthrough and has managed to match the modern combat efficiency standards by switching from making hardened ceramics and Kevlar, to processing new synthetic materials generally used to make DARPA robotics such as 'Atlas'. Blackwater is now using this to create extremely powerful exosuits and androids to be sold to the highest bidders.

Research and Development:
Serpent Dagger SY3.32
[Image: 351f2d9d61ec346fdd0524d6c174667b.png]
Developed in 2004, serpent dagger was used by various american special ops companies at a price of 250,000USD per unit. The exoskeleton uses electric motors, pneumatics, levers and hydraulics to double the speed and power of the user for optimal mobility performances, the body armour used para-aramid snythetic fibers and ceramic plating which was capable of stopping a bullet up to a caliber of .44.

Android: CN Maximus
[Image: 4b2d12b592a37bc5429c105bde09e45a.png]
Maximus is still ongoing development changes within Blackwater, but it's still a weapon to fear. This robot has an outstanding combination of speed, agility and strength, capable of lifting a small digger (3 tons) and has been recorded reaching near cheetah speed (62 MPH). the armour plating and joints are made with aluminium and the vital wires and laced in tungsten steel alloy. Maximus is still a prototype and expected to be completed for military use in 2020.

Code of Conduct

Green = Non Hostile (Do not engage) 
Yellow = Unknown Target (Request Intel) 
Red = Hostile (Engage if necessary) 
Black = Target (Suppress at first opportunity)

Green
Green Targets are also known as Citizen or friendly units that mean no intentional harm to Blackwater operations.

Yellow
An unknown target that needs an Intel checkup to verify if Hostile or Non-Hostile.

Red
Hostile target, engage. (N/A on Contract B728X)

Black
Only used for Removal Contracts or High priority targets, if this target is spotted it will be fired upon.

Contracts

Contract B728X
A single persons removal contract
Clients may request a single person removed. the higher the targets securtiy, the higher the cost.

Contract B827C
Assisting in operations contract
Clients may have Blackwater assistance in operations

Contract B09CP
Protection contract
Clients will receive two armed mercenaries dedicated to his/her protection, additions will be ready to dispatch on mercenary request.

Contract B11RC
Reconnaissance Contract
Clients will be updated with  information retrieved from their selected target.

[Image: XJab9u6.png]
[Image: KbBbmSU.png]Colonel:
            Fullminty - Erik Prince "Avalanche"

[Image: kaPjL3g.png]Captain:                   
vacant

[Image: awneaBg.png]Sergeant:                   
            Mr.Sir - Robin Morris "Fury"
            26 - Stiles Stilinski "War Pig"
[Image: 6YRUmm5.png]Mercenary:                 
vacant

[Image: sRqdcqw.png]Asset:
WorldWideCofee - Steve Cole "Coffee"

[Image: Security-Approved.ico][font=Verdana]C[/font][font=Verdana]learance[/font] [font=Verdana]L[/font][font=Verdana]evels:[/font]
[|||] Executives/Elite Mercenaries
[||] Combat Command
[|] Basic Infantry

[Image: 1v4xco8.png]

So you think you have what it takes?

Awesome!
This looks awesome! Big Grin

Vehicular Transport Setup
Bullbar - Model #2 | Black Wheels | Window Tint | Roofrack - Model #1 | Partition | Dark Grey - Skin 2.
[Image: 21DB442BDF898D1AF6A5E537DB55BE3B934071B5]
[Image: BEE91F58A1DE19AB35A8C94FBADFFFFDDC1F39E7]
[Image: 5C26A9369FEDAA5A983233649AD2FA0488363E62]
[Image: 0FD19A45CBE81AD70B5395BE70A1F5F30E2C857A]
Official Trailer

Credits:
Blackout
Obay
(Mar 18, 2017, 11:37 PM)Obay Wrote: [ -> ]
Official Trailer
1:39

who dat
(Mar 19, 2017, 03:08 AM)Loaf Wrote: [ -> ]
Official Trailer

who dat

Sleepy Sleepy
(Mar 19, 2017, 03:08 AM)Loaf Wrote: [ -> ]
Official Trailer

who dat

Its old man withers! He finaly made it in the movie industry! just like he always wanted to as a child in 19 naught 2, *sniff* They grow old so fast.

Hope to see your RPs on me days off
CONFIDENTIAL: Operation Avalanche
(Jan 29, 2019, 03:43 AM)BlackOut Wrote: [ -> ]CONFIDENTIAL: Operation Avalanche

thank you erik, very cool
Schweeeeet
I'd like to join
(Feb 27, 2019, 07:53 PM)Mazan Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to join

[i]Joining Blackwater. First of all you need to apply for a training licese, you can find the training license application at "https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdAJTFIewJfwGx-HjfA1_0fHDImKNoHi5jHrdjZLv4XEBZgBA/viewform"[/i]
hitman service clan i see

can i place a hit on myself?