Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report Cochise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
[b]Name of Player:[/b] Cochise

[b]SteamID: [/b] STEAM_0:0:114423199

[b]Server: [/b] V4B1

[b]Time: [/b] (In UTC+0) 17:35-17:45

[b]Summary:[/b] I was in my base next to my to my contra while I got a random search warrant. Cochise was a
police oficcer, he broke in & told me his reason was : We were told to search houses. Which isn't a valid reason.
Then he proceeded to say he couldve gotten me a search warrant for blocked windows(suspicious activity) while
we didn't have any law about that.
So to make it short, he searched me for no reason & then proceeded to arrest me for having contra(which I had but
he had no reason to search me)
I started recording once I actually saw I had a search warrant.(also I did not hear them call for me at the door,
he said if you wouldve come to the door none of this wouldve happened. I think it wouldve tbh. Anyway need an admins
opinion.

[b]Evidence:[/b] https://youtu.be/gSldepC4n4o
Thank you for your player-report, ZeusVH.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Normally I'd say this is a no no, but that would be if he just ran in on his own accord. This sounds like an IC issue as he was given an order and you were arrested for a valid reason. Did you try to contact his superiors to investigate IC?
(Mar 15, 2017, 09:22 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Normally I'd say this is a no no, but that would be if he just ran in on his own accord. This sounds like an IC issue as he was given an order and you were arrested for a valid reason. Did you try to contact his superiors to investigate IC?

No I did not contact them directly, I did however type in OOC chat & no one answered to confirm. I don't really care if he's getting banned or not because he seems like a nice person but I just wanted to report this as any good member of this community would. The thing is I just switched from Fearless to LimeLight just because of the community being better in almost any aspect. I thank you & appreciatie that you actually took the time to watch the video,etc.
Denied

Closing Notes: Nothing wrong really was involved here. Both parties RP'ed the situation normally. This should be dealt with In Character in the future, unless a party is clearly not RPing the scenario.