Limelight Forums

Full Version: Vadar Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Posting on behalf of the accused player as they're experiencing forum issues.

Your Name: [RN] Vadar

Ban ID: 5116

Banned by: [L²] Rocket

Server: V4B1

Ban Reason:
Disconnecting to avoid an RP Situation (1.3) Multiple bans on record.

Why should you be unbanned?: 

Quote:Hello, The reason for the ban stated was disconnecting to avoid RP. I actually got disconnected for a connection issue not letting me continuing to RP on the server. If you are able to look at the past 30mins-1Hour you will see me connecting and dissconnecting.At the same time a person i was Roleplaying with was disconnected (IzyChex).

Evidence: N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Nacreas.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Ive regained access to my account. I can now reply.
The logs showed that you've disconnected by user and not by losing connection
(Mar 15, 2017, 06:41 PM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]The logs showed that you've disconnected by user and not by losing connection

Are you able to check the logs ?
I was experiencing the connection issues that has the counter from 500 and i clicked disconnect since it wasn't gaining

connection. That could by why it shows me as disconnecting. Unfortunately i don't have a screenshot showing it but if you look at the logs you will see "IzyChex" being disconnected at the same time as well as me having connection issues previous to this.

I have checked pervious logs and it shows that you've indeed lost connection. For that I will unban you but do not disconnect even if you are losing connection, wait for it to fix itself. If it doesn't take a screenshot of it.

As for now, approved.