Limelight Forums

Full Version: Department of Homeland Security Monthly Report - 3/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 220px-Seal_of_the_United_States_Departme...ty.svg.png]

-
-
-
Monthly News Letter - 3/17

Dear Citizens,

As I'm sure you're aware, our agents have been hard at work protecting you. With threats to your security appearing every day, it is our duty to ensure that you don't have to worry about someone threatening your well-being.  It is because of this that I am proud to announce the capture and imprisonment of several terrorists inside EvoCity. The following is an excerpt from Special Agent Dustin Simmons' conflict report.

"Following reports of armed men in white suits occupying the industrial section of EvoCity, Emergency Response Units deployed alongside local law enforcement... After a long winded exchange of gunfire, agents were forced to retreat and regroup... After rearming, we received another call reporting the same men at the estates out of town. Using a heavily armored Bearcat personnel carrier, Emergency response units deployed yet again. Upon arrival at the scene, agents subdued and detained four men associated with the firefight before... They are currently all imprisoned in EvoCity Maximum Security Federal Prison, and are being questioned."

I am very proud of our agents' work, and I have full faith that they will continue to diligently serve our community. Below I've included some of the pictures from the capture, as well as some helmet camera footage from our Special Agent. 

I would also like to remind our citizens, that if you spot a large grouping of men in white suits, do not approach them. This group is through to be a growing terrorist cell. Inform local law enforcement using 9-1-1 or call the EvoCity branch of the Department of Homeland Security at 1-800-555-1342.

Stay safe, citizens.

Ibrahim Williams
Director of EvoCity Operations
Department of Homeland Security
1134 Main Street
EvoCity
What happened to the 4th masked man?
(Mar 14, 2017, 11:03 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]What happened to the 4th masked man?

He was extradited for his connections to Colombian cocaine trafficking.