Limelight Forums

Full Version: Poomaloney
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Poomaloney

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:133864778

Server: v4whateveritis

Time: (In UTC+0) Around 0830

Summary: Auston and I were testing some things. As we were taking my Transit out, we get pulled over for something by Poomaloney.  Auston decides to take off running. At this point Poomaloney exits his Tahoe and immediately opens fire on Auston with the shotgun, with no warning other than his initial statement when pulling us over. Not wanting to be near the officer firing at someone, I start to pull away, and am rewarded with a round into my van, which sends me flying.

Evidence: Skip to about 1:25 for the meaty bit
Thank you for your player-report, Stomm.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
**Involved**

I heard also gunshots, I was playing in the server at that time. You said that also in OOC and I don't really belive teacher is lying.
The only thing i see wrong is possibly traffic offence of being at the lights picking up passenger in the road
definity not a reason to open fire even if you run
Altho i am wondering WHY even run?
Just an FYI, the video was provided by .
(Mar 13, 2017, 02:19 PM)Temar Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing i see wrong is possibly traffic offence of being at the lights picking up passenger in the road
definity not a reason to open fire even if you run
Altho i am wondering WHY even run?

I was the one in the video. I had a gun on me at the time thats why I ran. And then the cop just started shooting. We had no prior contact with him.
i guess having a gun can make you worry, altho depends on laws
but most likely wouldnt of been searched
would like to get poomaloney explanation of what happened
Approved

Closing Notes: Player is seen firing on 2 unarmed players evading arrest. There was no immediate danger and so this was a clear misuse of lethal force.

Player will receive a 5 Hour Weapons Blacklist