Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ban Shortening: Coupcake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Coupcake 

Ban ID: 4990

Banned by: [L²] Soviethooves

Server: V4B1

Ban Reason: FeaRP | Insulting players in OOC | EXTENDED: 6/7 Bans are FeaRP

Why should you be unbanned?: I'm not sure how I can really structure this. First of all, I've been really thinking about my actions and behavior on the server, and upon looking back I see that it hasn't been the best. I feel like I have learned my lesson, especially now that Soviet has pointed out how many of my bans are actually FearRP.

It's really opened my eyes and I'll do whatever it takes to change that. I'm not wanting my ban to be lifted as this has been denied in the past, I'm asking that my ban is shortened. I'm deeply sorry for the occasions where I have broken the rule, and I shall learn from this mistake and I will not be doing it again. I just ask that the time on my ban is shortened. Again, to any staff or players I may have offended, I'm sorry.

This thread has my arguments against why I felt the ban was invalid. 
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-14528.html

Evidence:
--
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Coupcake.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Not involved, warned
How can we trust that you won't just repeat your mistakes once you rejoin? You obviously have not learned the last 7 times.
(Mar 14, 2017, 03:54 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]How can we trust that you won't just repeat your mistakes once you rejoin? You obviously have not learned the last 7 times.

Like I said, you have opened my eyes to how bad my FearRP record really is, and I want to prove to you that it won't continue. 

I have somebody who I can play with on a regular basis and he's proven he's a capable RPer within his short time here. I'd like to RP with him and if I'm banned I can't, either now or in the future.
Approved

Closing Notes: You only have 10 days, so I'll just remove it entirely, but it will stay on record. If you believe you have changed, you need to show us it. If you are seen breaking Fearp once more, the punishment will be extremely severe.
Moved