Limelight Forums

Full Version: I got banned for litery nothing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
[b]Your Name: DarkosNL

[b]Ban ID:5107

Banned by: [L²] Daley

[b]Server: Limelight Cityrp2

[b]Ban Reason: Meta-gagming

[b]Why should you be unbanned?: Because i didnt Meta-gagming it was just random ban for nothin  and i love the server and i just want to roleplay with my friends and if i get banned for nothing then i cant play with my friends.
and i love all the hard work you guys put into it :)

[b]Evidence: my friend vvjason saw evry thing and when i got banned i was just in the president office just making my office look cool and sudely my game freezes and i got banned!
The staff-members have received your unban-request, DarkosNL.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Its true.. He didnt anything. Just please unban him.
After giving you a verbal warnings inside of the nexus to stop using out of character information in character I decided to issue a suspension. I warned you prior to giving out this punishment, that I was willing to give you another chance, but in return, if you chose to break a rule, it would result in a more severe punishment. 

You however decided to use information from the scoreboard, ICly. Resulting in your suspension.
Concluded, and denied. User was issued a slight reduction on his ban due to his open minded attitude, and the need to improve and understand why he got punished.