Limelight Forums

Full Version: Comming back + Opening my life.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear Community,

I've had struggles with myself, you might (or might not) know it about me, but I am a transgender. I hope this is accepted in this community, as I am open about it because I do not care (in that subject) what people think. Because I was depressive, cus I could not be myself. I was born in a male's body, without feeling myself a male, or identifying as one. So I let it go, for 4 years. Then thought fuck it, I won't change myself cus no 1 will accept it.. For 3 more years, then I started, it went better and better. Like some sort of hawk flew me out of the well I was in, I've didn't had hormons, but I am on the waiting list for i. I felt less and less depressive and down, and now I can finally be who I am. (Still in the progress)

Besides the above I like chatting, gaming, and I am doing an IT job on a school right now, earning me some good money.

See me ingame? Please do not hesitate to ask ANYTHING or to just talk with me!

Love u guys <3
Don't worry ping! nobody will judge you on here you are who you are. Smile
Welcome back to LimeLight, Ping.
Guess this is a small family , everybody are welcome always , Welcome back Ping
Thanks so much, I appreciate it. Hope that people understand aswell <3
(Mar 9, 2017, 10:41 PM)Ping-Hotel Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks so much, I appreciate it. Hope that people understand aswell <3

They just havê Tô respect Smile
Coming out is a big thing, and I respect that! Well done on making that step - I'm sure others will accept you for who you are too.

Welcome back.
Good to see you back, homie.
Glad to see you back, and good luck with the OP if you get the green light. I'll see you in-game at some point. Smile
love u all <3
Never seen you before, but, welcome back! Smile
Welcome back.
thank u <3
Welcome back ping!
Thanks project <3
Pages: 1 2