Limelight Forums

Full Version: [URGENT] You can drive thourgh cars!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [US/EU]: EU
Map: V4B1
Description: Today I was RP'ing as Street Racer, then I got police, but police couldn't ram me because he drived through me at everytime. It was kinda unfair for police. I think this needs to be fixed quickly.
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: ingame
Since when have you experienced the bug? Today
No Additional Information
Images/Screenshots:  can proof this and I can upload the pursuit video tomorrow.
Thank you for your bug-report, Vatipaa!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Sometimes when you crash into someone and continue to ram him without stopping,your car no-collides and it just goes through props/cars
(Mar 10, 2017, 11:32 AM)ICEKILLER_99 Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes when you crash into someone and continue to ram him without stopping,your car no-collides and it just goes through props/cars

And you can also drive through people
Yeah, that was annoying. But, I'm 90% sure it only happened at different parts of the pursuit?
I think you can move this to "Finished" fixed this to my car. Dont close this if it's a problem with other players
This is an intended feature. This was to prevent cars from getting stuck in each other when a player got in it. I don't know or remember the exact details on why however, it does seem to glitch out on the very rare occation.

Generally, to fix this issue - you are able to simply exit your vehicle and get back in. I've done this many times and fixed it this way.
(Mar 10, 2017, 09:22 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]This is an intended feature. This was to prevent cars from getting stuck in each other when a player got in it. I don't know or remember the exact details on why however, it does seem to glitch out on the very rare occation.

Generally, to fix this issue - you are able to simply exit your vehicle and get back in. I've done this many times and fixed it this way.
Ok Smile