Limelight Forums

Full Version: [KG:M] Constrictor PR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [KG:M] Constrictor

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59960025

Server: CityRP2

Time: (In UTC+0)17:30

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. They broke rule [font=Lato, sans-serif]2.3 [/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]As you can see in the video, he pulled me over, which is fine. But then I said /me Whispers under his breath "What a twat". In real life he wouldn't have heard it as I was whispering under my breath, I'd understand if it was /w. But in real life when you whisper under your breath, no one hears you. So how would he have heard me here? So I believe this is classed as rule 2.3 (Do not metagame).[/font]

Evidence:
Thank you for your player-report, Quest.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
You still said it, but in a quiet way.

I could have still heard this, seeing as you had your window down. If you had your window up, then it would be meta-gaming, but I do not think it is in this situation. In the situation where you didn't want me to hear you, you should have put your window up and then said it.

In real-life, there have been multiple occasions when people have said something under their breath, but I could quite clearly hear this. In this situation, there is a large possibility that I would have heard you mutter this as, like I said before, you role-played putting your window down.
so hes right next to you, window open
just because your you say whispers udner 1 breath doesnt mean he has to ignore
1. there is a chance he may hear it even tho is quiet hes right next to you after all
2. you didnt clearly state you didnt want him too
3. i dont see the point in even saying it if he cant hear or act on it
4. its not OOC information its IC chat you just didnt like how he responded

Quote:If you say something under your breath, you whisper or say it very quietly.

Denied