Limelight Forums

Full Version: Not getting my money from the money packs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(first of i dont know about a template for these threads)

So i decided to go and buy some money for LL and you all know how it all goes. I wrote skyee and my name came up i pressed it in pressed money packs decided to go with 7 money packs. I decide to go on the server and wait so i know i got the money. When i joined i had 80 (still do BTW) i then went back and a box with GPT came up and it stood Per Iteam so i check up GPT and when i understood it was the price of the quantity i wrote in 1.5 and the GPT stood there. I paid but then i noticed i paid for only one i thought that i possibly wrote wrong in the GPT but i thought i would get that only one and then try to correct myself with buying the rest but it never came i then checked before wait longer 7.11 PM and now i still dont have it and its 7.48 PM and money has been drawn from my account i got a receipt in my Email about the money and that it has been drawn and i made the purchuse. (Just so u know the receipt says 8.00 GMT and the time I draw was from my time which is one hour back from the GMT) the receipt is in swedish so it has to be translated
Hey there Skyeeer,

It seems there's a problem with donations, or at the very least, moneypacks right now. Could you please PM with the payment info? (transaction ID and SteamID) and I'm sure he'll process it ASAP for you!

Sorry for the troubles!
(Mar 8, 2017, 09:04 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there Skyeeer,

It seems there's a problem with donations, or at the very least, moneypacks right now. Could you please PM with the payment info? (transaction ID and SteamID) and I'm sure he'll process it ASAP for you!

Sorry for the troubles!
 Ok i will contact him
Has your issue been resolved ?
(Mar 21, 2017, 12:59 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Has your issue been resolved ?
Yes it has
Issue resolved, thread archived.