Limelight Forums

Full Version: UCP Broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Server [US/EU]:  Irrelevant
Map: Build
Description: UCP is broken and does not show my Dupes from the build server, however is showing the ones from the main. The main server dupes are unmovable.
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: Other
Since when have you experienced the bug? Since first post.
Additional Information I am using Chrome aswell as Chrome iOS
Images/Screenshots:
Interesting, its working at me  Huh
[Image: lYHymZn.png]
[Image: hamvaCW.png]
[Image: dpeXhH1.png]

Maybe im the one making the mistakes? Not sure at all.
My dupes only show when in spectator mode, very odd.
I sense this might be needed later on.

My steamID: STEAM_0:0:99509955
it seems to be only for a few people. I can't say I have the problem, but I have heard others talk about this.
Thank you for your report! There might be some issues with folders. If so, that's going to be fixed very soon.
New stats retrival is coming as well. It's actually ready but I cannot access my Github atm. As a result, I cannot push the next version. But no worries, I already contacted GH to fix my account. Smile!

Thanks once again
New version is out, can now take a look at your problem.

Please forward your steam id. Thank you !
(Mar 6, 2017, 12:03 AM)Insert Wrote: [ -> ]I sense this might be needed later on.

My steamID: STEAM_0:0:99509955

I still have the same issue
Alright there seems to be an issue with some of your files/folders and the UCP storage API.
I fixed the API part but I need to check your files/folders in order to fix the other part.
The storage API rejects some of your files/folders due to security reasons.
Until version 1.0.4 the storage API added those invalid files/folders when sending the response to the dupe manager.
As expected, the dupe manager dropped them. Version 1.0.5 does not serve any invalid files/folders at all. 
So that alone doesn't solve your problem because there still is something wrong with your files/folders.
No worries as soon as I have access to the ucp maintenance account, I'll fix it. Already contacted Faustie to get the ucp maintenance account re-instantiated.

Part 1, fixed:

Fixed in version 1.0.5 (#6b1410a)

[Image: UDb2KUE.png]

[Image: RAZdvAS.png]

https://ucp.limelightgaming.net/changelog
Is there anyone that has, like me, the same issue with the dupe manager?
(Apr 7, 2017, 09:27 PM)Daniel777 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anyone that has, like me, the same issue with the dupe manager?

yes me
This still hasnt been fixed yet, as mentioned by Burnett above: Part 1 is fixed, part 2 requires fixing. Remain patient.
 and  Thanks for your support!
Pages: 1 2 3