Limelight Forums

Full Version: Zona's Perma Leave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey LL!

As some of you that i've spoken to, then you know that i got perma banned from LL's game servers. I dont think that i'll manage to come back to the game servers but got to say some words because my experience here at LL has raised my roleplay experience!

- You gave me my first REP ever, and after that i knew what REP's means and why we got REP's and it really helped me a lot! You are really doing a great job as an administrator! Keep it up!

- Mate, you were one of the first members of LL that i really spoke serious about life to. You are just an amazing friend and staff member! Keep it up!

- Just.. Amazing roleplayer and Builder and you have really helped me a lot but, i havent been a very good friend and i'm very sorry.. Keep up your amazing RP's!

- Jesus mate.. We had soo much fun with doing Pablo Escobar roleplays and i really had a great time with you on LL. Thanks for everything you have done!

- You are a really nice person and also an amazing Developer! Keep on making LL a better rp conmmunity! Thanks!

- Edna.. You are really one of my best friends here on LL and i really thank you for everything!

- Great Russian Embassy RP with you and several. You are really a great teacher and keep it up! Thanks!

- You are a really friendly guy! You are always happy as i can hear and you are always willing to help! Thanks!

I want to thank everybody for a great time! I cant really Write everybody that i like on LL because... Yeah.. Its a long list! Btw, thanks and cya Sad
This is certainly a surprise.

Good luck with your future endeavours Mr. . I hope good comes to you, and I really do.
Zona take care out there. I'm glad that I was able to make an impact. I hope things go well for you and keep in touch!
Bye Zona!
Later Zona.

I know we don't have the best past, but I wish you well.
Farewell Zona.

Good Luck with what ever you do in the future.
The best way to live the life its with a smile in your face , cya , anything u can always chat with me!
I don't also know that do we have the best past.

Good luck to the future
Cya Zona! I hope we will keep in touch on steam!
Stealing is bad.
Bye
(Mar 8, 2017, 03:28 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]Stealing is bad.
Bye

Hey!

I dont want to start a flame war here but if you do got any comments about my ban then please take it out of this thread and take it to PM please. Wink
Goodbye    Undecided
I'm still happy to see that even though you can't play on our servers again, you still keep a positive attitude towards us and your future.

I hope you can come back soon, and good luck with your future.
Take care Zona, we had some good roleplays.
(Mar 8, 2017, 04:52 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still happy to see that even though you can't play on our servers again, you still keep a positive attitude towards us and your future.

I hope you can come back soon, and good luck with your future.

Ofc  Wink

Great to hear too! Hope to cya soon again bro!
Pages: 1 2