Limelight Forums

Full Version: Goodbye for now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Me and Tom Love the server and the community but i feel like it needs to try and fix problems with the police, rule breaking, non-whit listing, so for now goodbye I'll be on sometimes to RP with you guys (as police) but apart from that I'll be gone for a bit, You guys are all mates and I've had a great time RPing with you, I hope you all a good day and good luck  Heart Heart Cool
Goodbye my friend
Have a good one. Take care and see you around sometime.
Farewell, Take Care.
If those are the reasons you're leaving, why don't you stay and try to suggest fixing them?
(Mar 3, 2017, 07:17 PM)moreflight Wrote: [ -> ]Me and Tom Love the server and the community but i feel like it needs to try and fix the real problems with cops, rule breaking, non-whit listing, and more so for now goodbye I'll be on sometimes to RP but apart from that I be gone for a bit, I hope you all a good day and good luck  Heart Heart Cool

there are other things like concentrating on tests and my new position in a arma 3 server a PCSO officer sorry I didn't put them in It just cause I only wanted the things that related to the server in it  [Image: heart.png] [Image: wink.png]
It is a shame to see you go, take care .
Have a good one lad
Have a good one.
Take care. Goodbye.
(Mar 3, 2017, 07:17 PM)moreflight Wrote: [ -> ]Me and Tom Love the server and the community but i feel like it needs to try and fix the problems with cops, rule breaking, non-whit listing, so for now goodbye I'll be on sometimes to RP with you guys but apart from that I be gone for a bit, You guys are all mates and I've had a great time RPing with you, I hope you all a good day and good luck  Heart Heart Cool

Not to start a flame war here, but a full on whitelisted police force won't do much. Actually, it'll cause more harm, as experience builds up in the field. IMHO, it is better to give everyone a chance to learn than make it an elitist group. I've been a bad cop one time too, but with training i became somewhat decent at it.
Rule breakers... Staff number should be increased, but go on other servers and it's the same.

Those are my 2 cents on it.

Anyway, i wish the best for your future endeavours.
you got more hours than me so I'll listen to you mate  Tongue but I've have found that it dose really cut down on unfaire rule breaking and arrest but its fine really