Limelight Forums

Full Version: Business Advisors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
To the Limelight Community,

I'm happy to announce that both and have been appointed to Business Advisor. Their duties will include making corporate strategy decisions while consulting supervising administrators, keeping track of our accounts and any legal responsibilities and ensuring that reports are issued to the public regarding our position. Keeping this separate from standard administration will increase efficiency and reduce potential conflicts of interest.

Their position doesn't hold any moderation duties at this point in time. With their combined knowledge in business, we are certain they will perform well in this new role.

Regards,
Limelight Staff
It's nice to see some clarification on the role.

Good luck with your new position, Jono and Vauld! I'm sure you'll do well.
Congrats guys, seems like an interesting role!
Congratulations!
Hey guys! I thought I'd give a little more insight into exactly what my role is.

Essentially what I'm looking to do is to really grow LimeLight beyond just the server. There's a lot of behind the scenes work that needs to be done including Finances and Accounting. But also there's a lot of improvements that can be made at the forefront. I'm hoping that we can achieve more transparency with the corporate aspect of LL, as well as improve communication internally. I also believe that Jono and I are on the same page in regards to the Branding and Marketing. I think with the help of you guys we can really grow Limelight as a server, but more importantly - grow the community in a meaningful way. Jono and I are fully committed to making Limelight the best it can be with the backing of the community.
[Image: NesMNXs.jpg]
Congratulations with your new position, you two. Glad to see we're getting some advisors around this place to expand Limelight even further!

(Mar 2, 2017, 08:29 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ][Image: NesMNXs.jpg]

The Temar of Wall Street. Big Grin
please don't ban me
[Image: 0zNbESw.jpg]

but Grats you two.
Congrats!
Good to see some order.

Drop &  

We need Wu-Tang Financial to be our advisors.
https://www.cc.com/video-clips/tw2ltp/ch...uncensored
invest in trumpcoin
I expect them to go on the streets and dance - hold signs that say "LimeLight"
First job to enact as business advisor is to change loading theme (for just Vauld and I) to this:

Great idea , Gratz both
Pages: 1 2