Limelight Forums

Full Version: Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does admins increase my prop limit if I ask from them? Do I need to tell exactly what I'm spawning, i.e "Can you increase my prop limit to 110 so I can spawn my monorail which uses elevator tool?"

Can moderators increase prop limits?
Moderators can not increase your prop limit.

As for the first it really depends on the admin that is answering your call.
Adding on to what said, admins+ aren't required to lift your proplimit either, and it's usually recommended to split up your dupe into parts so other people taking part in your RP that you trust can place it down.
(Mar 2, 2017, 11:39 AM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Adding on to what said, admins+ aren't required to lift your proplimit either, and it's usually recommended to split up your dupe into parts so other people taking part in your RP that you trust can place it down.

But I just made a monorail that has 86 props, I really dont want to share that to others, but offcourse that monorail needs security guards, conductors, etc

But I want to keep that dupe as my own, I hope u understand what I mean Smile
I'm just purely stating a way to make it easier for you Vatipaa. Prop extensions don't tend to just happen on the spot, and so it's usually best to have an alternative.

Do also keep in mind you get +10 props for every REP up to 50 props.
(Mar 2, 2017, 11:48 AM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just purely stating a way to make it easier for you Vatipaa. Prop extensions don't tend to just happen on the spot, and so it's usually best to have an alternative.

Do also keep in mind you get +10 props for every REP up to 50 props.

Thank you, but I got no guy who I should share that. So thats why I even asked this Big Grin And I cant usually use teamspeak and other voicechat things so it makes the sharing more difficult because its more easier to plan things in voice chat.
I understand, then maybe look into making a more lightweight version of your dupe that fits within your proplimit, so you can have one version that will fit within limits if you don't manage to get the extension.

You've received a lot of answers to this now, Vatipaa. Has your question been answered or would you like me to leave it open?
You can archive this, I just ask prop limit increase to 100 props so I can spawn it, I just say I tried to make light version but it looked very unrealistic so I made 82 props version which looked more realistic
That's fair enough. Like I said, prop extensions won't just happen on the spot I'm afraid, so you'll need to wait a while to see if your request gets approved but I can only advise you to try what I said above if that fails, it shouldn't be hard to find someone to do the RP with - perhaps making a thread here would help you to find people who are interested in taking part.

As always, feel free to drop me a PM if you need this reopened.

Closed & Archived