Limelight Forums

Full Version: ITCH - Unban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: ITCH

Ban ID: 5024

Banned by: [L²:M] Toxic

Server: V4B1

Ban Reason: 19.1 violation

Why should you be unbanned?: I think i should be unbanned because i haven't clearly read the rules properly. It was a silly error of mine, and one i'm very sorry for. please would you consider unbanning me ? 

Evidence: N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, ITCH.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Ignorance is not an excuse, you are expected to read and understand the rules just as anyone else that comes onto our servers is expected to. How you figured running up to and start punching and standing on an injured player should be acceptable is something I'm not clear on.
Firstly thank you for the reply,much appreciate. Secondly your meant to actually either say yes or no, yes i accept your appeal/request or no i don't accept your appeal, i don't need your "ignorant excuse" either thank you. Thirdly its just a game bro, no need to cry and band me over hitting an injured player. I's not my fault he's down so might's well add to the banta. O and FYI "Enjoy Your Day Off" treating your burn, if you like i can send you a URL link to some aloe vera gel, i heard it helps Wink
ITCH, I recommend you take this seriously while in the Courthouse. The rules are in place for a very specific reason. This thread is meant to discuss, not do a flat out Yes or No.

Any further banter like above can lead to a forum ban as well.
This is a place where you argue your case for an unban and present evidence as to why you should be unbanned. From the way you've conducted yourself in your previous reply, it seems you don't want one.
Toxic, if I don't want to be unbanned then i wouldn't of ever appealed, secondly i will take into account my actions and to be honest won't do it again, it's just i felt as though because this is a court, it would of been nice to understand if you are going to even consider my appeal, otherwise i would of liked to be told straight not being told what i done. Because again I know what i've done and i wouldn't be here appealing for that.
Next time I recommend you take your UBR seriously if you want to be considered for an unban. I'll also mention once more that neglecting to read server rules is not an excuse to break them, and you agree to them upon connecting to and playing on our servers.

https://limelightgaming.net/derma/rules.html

I'd suggest that you read the forum rules too.

Appeal denied.