Limelight Forums

Full Version: Post your opinion on Single and Multi Airport Terminals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like the title says, post your positive and negative opinions on single and Multi Airport terminals (just keep the attitude positive, people), Let me start

The Single Terminal airports have their advantages like for example: finding your other flight (domestic or Int'l) easily, and its disadvantages like: Not enough gates, small waiting area around the gate

Multi-Terminal airports have their advantages: You have an int'l departure, you go to the Int'l Terminal, and That for domestic, and their disadvantages: Arriving from a Domestic Departure but your flight is International? You either have to run to the Connections center or run out of the 1st terminal in order to get to the other terminal and make your check-in again and board the other flight
And so, whats your opinions on Single and/or Multi-Terminal Airports? Post them down in the comments
Ive never been to a single terminal.

But i have been to muti.
Advantages: Food everywhere :), Big waiting areas.
Disadvantages: 5 minute walk to everywhere, Delays = higher, more mean people that ram you with there suitcases :(.
That is quite possibly the most mundane discussion topic I have ever read.

OT: Multi-terminal ftw (as long as they're all connected with decent transportation and not like DFW with a fucking bus service).
[Image: ctsJhjK.png]

Wink

OT 

all airports are the same to me, you get sexually abused by the TSA and then get in a small metal tube that rattles and feeling like its gonna fall out the sky
I like mult terminal airports but as long you don't need to take any shuttle bus! Like f.example; LHR, there are underground tunnels which goes very fast if you are walking on the fast tracks and also YYZ which also got these high speed fast tracks to connect easily to other terminals.
wat..
Multi-terminal airports are way better. More runways (usually), more experienced atc due to more traffic (usually), more food areas, designated terminals for specific airlines, etc.

Single terminal airports usually are regional airports so they are smaller, operated by budget airlines and "express" versions of major airlines. Usually, they are not intl since they don't want to force domestic passengers to go through a customs area.
The only airport I actually like is Dubai Intl, its like a damn shopping mall!
Transportation is wonderful and I fly through there every year on my trip to Dhaka
They have dedicated terminals for Emirates only flights, which makes it alot easier to withhold the 10 hour transit time.
I like planes it doesn't matter for me. I like 3 airports, Orlando International, Heathrow and Dubai! been to all of them!