Limelight Forums

Full Version: Sportacus Unban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
[b]Your Name:[/b]
sportacus
[b]Ban ID:[/b] 5022

[b]Banned by:[/b] Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [L²] Lods

[b]Server:[/b] cityRP2

[b]Ban Reason:[/b] Double Accounting.

[b]Why should you be unbanned?:[/b]
I would first like to say that i am very sorry for breaking this rule. I have had a ropey past with limelight
and following the rules. Recently though, i have been trying hard to improve my RP. I invested in premium,
and i have collected 2 reps this week with my RP's. I was also very hounest when questioned by Lod about the
accounts

ps: Limelight is my favorite server on garry mod, and i'd hate to miss out on the community.

[b]Evidence:[/b] You can see the effort I have taken into my RP as of late, for example the chinese Triad
RP which I plan on expanding if I am unbanned.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, TriadBoy.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
(Jul 12, 2016, 03:41 PM)Limelight Gaming Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: logo.png]

When posting a ban request, please take these carefully thought out rules into account before doing so. 

Do not post an unban request if:

- You know you broke the rules
- You aren't the one who is banned (if a player is forum-banned, they may elect a spokesperson to post their   appeal
- You have not waited the required time before posting a second UBR (see below)

As much as your apology is appreciated, I don't see any real reason that I should unban you for the time being.
You have 24 hours to add anything else you wish to this appeal before it is denied.
(Feb 27, 2017, 09:54 PM)Lods Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 12, 2016, 03:41 PM)Limelight Gaming Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: logo.png]

When posting a ban request, please take these carefully thought out rules into account before doing so. 

Do not post an unban request if:

- You know you broke the rules
- You aren't the one who is banned (if a player is forum-banned, they may elect a spokesperson to post their   appeal
- You have not waited the required time before posting a second UBR (see below)

As much as your apology is appreciated, I don't see any real reason that I should unban you for the time being.
You have 24 hours to add anything else you wish to this appeal before it is denied.

Thank you for the reply.

My intentions for double accounting were not malicious. I have been really focused on making my RP better, and I want to continue that. I feel that through no fault of my own, things have spiraled out of control. I am just looking for another chance to continue my RP properly. I am willing to negotiate, for example "next ban is permanent" or something like that. I just want one more chance on the server to show how i've changed.
Even the account you use now has 10 bans to itself. This is enough for some players to be permabanned already. You may have had a change of heart but this does not excuse your history and the incident of not double, but triple accounting.

Denied.