Limelight Forums

Full Version: Crashing with a twist?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So basically I've been having this since yesterday, I have been crashing every time I open a tab with Gmod open or try to leave with quit game, use Task manager or anything else can someone please help????

[Image: B21HA]
Mind listing your computer specs? also did you sub any new addons recently?
I used to have this issue once. Pretty sure I just had to relaunch quite a few times and some point stopped crashing.

Not 100% so sorry.
(Feb 27, 2017, 09:43 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]Mind listing your computer specs? also did you sub any new addons recently?

I unsubbed from everything and redownloaded Gmod and 

I have a 1050TI
I5 
Gigabyte something motherboard and 32Gb of ram
Mind providing a screenshot of your gmod video options?
Options > Video > Advanced
It would help check a few things.

Also try doing menu_cleanupgmas on the console.
Menu_cleanupgmas didnt do anything but here you go https://imgur.com/a/B21HA
Set your model quality to "High", it tends to crash clients otherwise.
Quality high no fix, I might not have explained but it crashes my WHOLE Pc instead of just Gmod
Are you saying your computer is getting a blue screen every time you alt tab in gmod?
This happened to me, I set my launch options to windowed that way I didnt have to restart my computer every single time it crashed.
(Feb 28, 2017, 09:45 AM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]Are you saying your computer is getting a blue screen every time you alt tab in gmod?

Yes and i can do nothing except press the off button

(The way you said that makes its sound like I'm dumb and its really easy
was only trying to understand the full entire thing, to attempt to help you as good as he can.

I think this is a hardware issue with your computer. On the blue screen, does it provide any error codes that might be able to look up?

Sent via Mobile
(Feb 28, 2017, 05:51 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ] was only trying to understand the full entire thing, to attempt to help you as good as he can.

I think this is a hardware issue with your computer. On the blue screen, does it provide any error codes that might be able to look up?

Sent via Mobile

No there isnt, ~BTW its not the Blue screen by windowns with all the writing this is just a plain Black Screen
Would you be able to provide a photo of the text on the screen?

Sent via Mobile
(Feb 28, 2017, 05:54 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Would you be able to provide a photo of the text on the screen?

Sent via Mobile

No there isn't any text its just plain black
Pages: 1 2