Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Requests-Please Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name:[L²:RP]Afi The Tiger
Ban ID:5018
Banned By:[L²] Rocket
Server:G'Mod CityRP 2
Ban Reason:Double Accounting to avoid ban. Auto-clicker.

Why should you be unbanned?
i am playing all the weeks in this server i soo love them i pay a lot of money for this server . and i swear to not do it again. 
i am dont know the auto clicker is cheat.
And about the the double accouting to avoid ban i doing thats when i have like a 6 hours and i dont know the rules , i am so sorry about this and i'm gonna to take it seriously and play like the rules. One last chance thats all i ask for.
Please help me.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, adirking12.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Under investigation.
You comfirmed that you've used a second account to play on our servers again by doing that you've violated our terms of service.

After that I have caught you using an auto-clicker which is also against the rules why should we unban you?
(Mar 1, 2017, 01:04 PM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]You comfirmed that you've used a second account to play on our servers again by doing that you've violated our terms of service.

After that I have caught you using an auto-clicker which is also against the rules why should we unban you?
i think you need to unban me because: 
1.I  pay a lot of money to the server because i love them.
2.  i used the second account when i played the game 6 hours and i dont know the rules and i'm sorry about that.
3. i enjoy to met a lot of friends around the world.
4.i am dont know auto clicker is cheat.
5. give me one chance. its all i ask for please.
6.play on this server thats my favorite i so love and i am doing a lot of fun .
i am gonna to take it seriously and play only like the rules i am know what i am doing and i am so sorry about this .
give me one more chance thats all what i ask for , please.Only One Chance please.
yours: Afi The Tiger
It doesn't matter how much you pay for the server, if you break the rules you get banned.

Once you join our server you must read the rules and not following them will lead to your ban.
(Mar 1, 2017, 10:44 PM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't matter how much you pay for the server, if you break the rules you get banned.

Once you join our server you must read the rules and not following them will lead to your ban.

I know this and agree with you 100% but I really like this the server and are so fun to play. Give me one last chance, I promise I will be fine. And the first thing I'll do is read the rules several times.

One last chance is all I want. Please give me that I will not let you down, I promise
If you wish to be unbanned you must agree to our terms.

1 - Your whole inventory will be wiped.
2 - Your whole money will be wiped.

This is due to you using an auto-clicker, if you are caught breaking anymore rule at all you will get a permanent ban again.
If you chose to agree with these terms let us know now, other than that you will remain banned.
(Mar 2, 2017, 02:26 PM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]If you wish to be unbanned you must agree to our terms.

1 - Your whole inventory will be wiped.
2 - Your whole money will be wiped.

This is due to you using an auto-clicker, if you are caught breaking anymore rule at all you will get a permanent ban again.
If you chose to agree with these terms let us know now, other than that you will remain banned.

Accept , thank you
Ban appeal reviewed and approved. You are unbanned from the servers under the terms of our agrement, should you break any rule you will get a permanent ban.

Closed.