Limelight Forums

Full Version: Trojan 42's Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
Your name: SFO Thomas Fielding
Ban ID: 4516

[b]Banned by:[/b] Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag: [L²] Sirwulf

[b]Server:[/b] Uhh its the normal evo city one not Rockford

[b]Ban Reason:[/b] Random Raiding as Mugger, building a Doomfort during raid. Last chance.

[b]Why should you be unbanned?:[/b] First off, I raided nexus as a mugger to mug the president
and yes i accept that is wrong, the doomfort in question was two solid concrete slabs placed next
to eachother so as to protect me from fire from the law enforcement coming up in the lift.
Admin in question wasn't willing to listen to evidence and banned me almost instantly without
examining proper evidence and generalising everything he saw instead of doing some proper investigating.

I'm not posting this unban request as a chance to slag off the staff member or to account for my ban reason
more of the fact that it has been a very very long time since my ban and i have found myself wanting
to rejoin the community. During my time on LL i have done numerous rp roles and jobs ranging from
my fully functioning mechanic/mod shop station with AA skin on transit van so i could respond as a
breakdown service to my RP as president which i got a REP for when my city was attacked by mobster terrorists.

My reason for posting this is because i miss limelight. I have made numerous friends through LL and
i want to rejoin the community. I'm not rejoining to break rules or anything like that all i want to do
is have a second chance. Hell if you arent willing to let me totally off the hook then i would be
more then accepting to have a "second last chance" as such in which if i break that then i will never
try to rejoin Limelight and will accept it and move on.

I like Limelight and the rp that happens on it and seeing the updates featured on the main website makes
me feel like i'm missing out. I'm sorry for what i did and i know my past isn't clean but i have learned
from my mistakes and promise to use my extensive time where i have been banned to learn and appreciate
Limelight and its rp more.

One last chance is all i ask for, please.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Trojan 42.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello there Trojan,

First thing is first, you are a little bit early.  One week to be exact:

Bantime over 1 year - You are allowed to post an unban request 3 months after the first denial, then every 8 months after the previous unban denials.

As you were banned permanently on 12/05/16, you shouldn't be allowed to post this until 03/05/17.  But, that is only a week away so... I won't just deny this due to technicalities.  It is close....

I'm glad that you are accepting the Mugger Raiding situation. 

Rule 14.2a
You cannot raid the President solely to earn money.

It is rather FailRP to walk thru the entire government complex for the sole purpose of mugging the President in his own office.  That in itself to me was enough to warrant this as you were given a last chance for... random raiding.  Your last record involved the same situation.

Rule 6.4 Do not build in areas you do not own unless an admin gives you permission.

As for the Doomforting, I was watching you build it.  I had enough evidence. You cannot build during a Raid or during an active RP.  Especially since you were the attacker.  A Mugger doesn't just pull out large concrete slabs out of his pockets and slaps it down getting ready for a massive gunfight.  You aren't a soldier, you are a Mugger.  What you were doing was giving yourself a tactical advantage over the officers in the elevator.  And that is why I considered it inappropriate.

The overall concern that I have is that this will be your 12th Ban in 140 hours.  How can I be sure that this will not happen again?
(Feb 27, 2017, 12:58 AM)Hi SirWulf,Thanks for the reply, as i have already said i do accept that what i was doing was wrong and i understand that, Apologies i haven\t been keeping track of time so i thought it has been a bit of a long time so i may as well post my request now so i have some closure on the situation.As for my 140 Hours that is 140 hours of dedicated RP from my mechanic RP to Logger and paramedic/fire roles. I have made many friends on LL who i see are playing on the server and some who have asked me to come play but i can't because i am banned. I have done the maths and 140 hours divided by the 12 bans averages 11.6 hours per ban and i think my offences vary in their degree of seriousness. Some of them were when i was a newbie and self supply and other stuff was done out of stupidity. I think i brought a lot to LL, my Mechanic RP/Breakdown Repair Service was a good addition to the server and i earned a lot of money over the hours of doing this RP and being permanently banned all that virtual money i have earned from the hours i put in has gone to waste. I just want that closure to end the uncertainty of a possible unban. I brought some good RP in my time on LL and i think these ban reports when seen as a list make it seem as if im a constant rule breaker but inbetween those bans there has been some good RP development and i have made friends in the community and definetly put myself on the map with my mechanic RP. Just seems a bit of a shame to see my ideas go to waste. Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there Trojan,
Thank you Trojan. This will be under review. I'll let you know how it goes.
(Feb 28, 2017, 01:38 AM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Trojan.  This will be under review.  I'll let you know how it goes.

Cheers
ok Trojan.

First of all, thank you for your request, honesty and sincerity. We do appreciate that. After some thought we have decided to give you another chance. With one exception. As most of your more recent reports generally involved weapon abuse, we would like to enact a 10 hour Weapons Blacklist. This would give you the opportunity to show us that you can roleplay on the server without having to resort to violence.

I'd like to see you go back to the Mechanic Shop and other things to help the city.

What do you think, do you accept the terms? Your Ban will be reduced but remain on your record, you could play now. You will also be given a 10 Hour Weapon BL. But you do need to show us that you can follow the rules. And remember to use /help if you have any questions or to verify.
Thank you, With the weapons BL that just stops me using Police tools right? I'm all clear to use the Firefighter and paramedic?

I accept the terms and thank you for your time and consideration.

See you on the server,

- Trojan
Sounds good. A 10 hour Weapons BL will be applied, and your ban will be reduced so that you may play.