Limelight Forums

Full Version: FearRP/FailRP Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: VenomousBulldog

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193543333

Server: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]EvoCity_V4B1[/font]

Time: (In UTC+0) 19:10 Approx.

Summary: Me and the Police Captain were working on an undercover operation, trying to figure out who was responsible for the recent Phantom Bombs (A bombing event made by admins earlier) we had returned to our hideout in industrial after a meeting with the president and noticed 2 Anarchists on our property. We apprehended both and took them inside searching them and begun interrogating them. We sat them down on chairs and I did a /me indicating how they were tightly secured to the chair - '/me tightens the ties on the man, completely binding him to the chair' Soon after interrogating them, we decided to process the warrants after identifying them and finding out they were not responsible for the bombings. Whilst using the Police Laptop, the player in question did a quick /me stating that 'Mason Shweppburg breaks free' He then runs up the ladder and I chase him down poiting a Taser at him and cuffing him. He decides to do /sleep so he would ragdoll and fall off the top of the warehouse, killing him in the process and ultimately avoiding his arrest.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/IhpfCVM2KbA
Thank you for your player-report, Da Cool Cow.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Approved.

The accused player will receive a 1 day suspension for suicide to avoid arrest.