Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ford Police Inceptor Utility 2016 bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://youtu.be/OwMKotsuMaQ

This happens when I look at theĀ Ford Police Inceptor Utility 2016.

You can see my settings in the video.
Hello , Interesting Bug. ^.^

I have a few questions for you to answer to help you the best we can:

1. Have you experienced this before on the LimeLight Servers?
2. If you have, did you attempt to rejoin the server?

If the answer to the second question is no, please do try as FastDL errors are a common thing with issues such as this. If it is a yes, continue down as there are a few things you can also attempt to try.

3. Delete LimeLight Addon Content from your GarrysMod Directory. This can be found at steamapps/common/GarrysMod/garrysmod/addons folder in your Steam Directory and allow the content to redownload itself - And if you are not already subscribed to content, it is highly recommened.

4. Do you have any addons that might interfer with the Ford Police Inceptor Utility 2016 rather the civilian vehicle or the orgininal police vehicle? - If so, please attempt to unsubscribe, disable or delete the content to allow it to reload with a forced download from the workshop.
Hello, thanks for showing interest in helping me out!

I am very new to Limelight, only having around 20 hours. This started to happen this week after I suscribed to all the addon folders. It does not always happen when I join the servers. Only sometimes, randomly.
Strange issue - This is generally due to the FastDL errors. This generally happens between trying to connect to the FastDL Servers depending how far you are from the servers (Which are located in France I believe). If this becomes a more common issue, try reinstalling your content.

I'll leave this open for 7 days for you to rather ask anymore questions or if you have found anything else simular with the issues you have been having.
Try subscribing to this and its needed addons:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=580300516

Also we are no longer using FastDL as all content has been moved to addons in the workshop.
We kinda still do
any update on this? It is quite possible conflicting content with other addons you are subscribed to. Please get back to us with in the week.
Thread archived due to the lack of responces.