Limelight Forums

Full Version: Security - Cloudbleed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To all in the Limelight community, 

Please note that there was recently a massive security incident with Cloudflare. For more information, please research the Cloudbleed bug. 

Due to Cloudbleed, it is likely that a huge amount of sensitive information across many services was compromised. We use Cloudflare on some of our services.  Security researchers do not yet know how widespread this breach is, and while Limelight is a relatively small company compared to the huge amount affected, it would be wise to be cautious and to change your passwords on both Limelight and all other services, and to use two-factor authorisation where possible. If you would like any advice in doing so and improving your online security, please do not hesitate to contact me. 

Stay safe,
Faustie
Does Limelight offer 2FA support? I was never too sure.
Mybb two factor authentication is very good. Please get it if not already.
(Feb 25, 2017, 01:43 AM)Arch.B Wrote: [ -> ]Mybb two factor authentication is very good. Please get it if not already.

Staff currently have a custom 2FA system which works well. I don't see why we couldn't roll it out for all members.