Limelight Forums

Full Version: Know why 'Enzyme' is called 'Enzyme'?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
because it wouldn't be good if it was macromolecularbiologicalcatalyst
Jokes aside, i actually asked him a long time ago back on FL, and he said that it's because he liked enzymes, and he thought it sounded cool.

Boring. I wonder why is called Nacreas though.
What happend with Doctor_Enzyme ?
(Feb 27, 2017, 04:49 PM)Decay Wrote: [ -> ]What happend with Doctor_Enzyme  ?

People got confused with me, him and KuLa, and the other 50 people with "Doctor" in their name.
(Feb 27, 2017, 10:04 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 27, 2017, 04:49 PM)Decay Wrote: [ -> ]What happend with Doctor_Enzyme  ?

People got confused with me, him and KuLa, and the other 50 people with "Doctor" in their name.

dont wanna get them confused with less cool people with "Doctor" in their name *cough*
gey
Why is called Brynn? Did he misspell Brian perhaps?
(Feb 28, 2017, 08:27 PM)George Wrote: [ -> ]Why is called Brynn? Did he misspell Brian perhaps?

legend has it he still hasn't noticed.
(Feb 28, 2017, 08:27 PM)George Wrote: [ -> ]Why is called Brynn? Did he misspell Brian perhaps?

I hope you get mugged?
(Feb 28, 2017, 09:48 PM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]

I hope you get mugged?

I hope you die of suffocation.

...by too much shortbread being shoved down your throat.
It is obivious that Enzyme likes Enzymes.
I wish I had an exciting reason for choosing the name Enzyme, but it frankly isn't!

My name's Erik, and I wanted a name that started with an "E" just because, and uh my previous name was... Xternzo1337 and then Xternzo (it's a blight on my record, I know) and I was just learning about Enzymes at this time and I just thought "Oi, Enzyme sounds cool I guess".

#StillABetterPlotThan50ShadesOfGrey

Oh, and biochemical catalysts kick ass. They either lower the energy required for a chemical reaction to take place (They make shit happen faster), or they just tear shit apart (amylase is OG as hell).

As pointed out in this thread, I used to have the name Doctor_Enzyme, but I cut away the "Doctor" part when I was promoted to moderator because Doctor_Kula, Doctor_Internet and other Doctor_'s was a thing and Enzyme was just shorter and more simple, just like s Brians dangernoodle.

stills comes over to my place every now and then for the usual checkup involving fingers and fists though, despite me telling him that I'm not a qualified doctor, but he doesn't mind.

[Image: 3ec22caf6265983b6771b8dd69c33a7e.jpg]
, my name never had, and never will have an underscore in it. It's lowers the entire tone of your name if there's an underscore in there. Same as variables, lowerCamelCase master race.

Please fix in your post. Thanks babe.
Next Name: Astronaut_Enzyme!
enzy-me enzy-me enzy-me enzy-me enzy-me enzy-me enzy-me
enzy-me enzy-me enzy-me enzy-me enzy-me enzy-me enzy-me
Pages: 1 2