Limelight Forums

Full Version: Signature Generator [ALPHA]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: fz6ufOD.png]

Hello Community, 

We now have a Signature Generator created by  and with help of  . The Generator is currently in its early stages, however fully functional. In the future more features, options, and designs will be added. 

Currently the signature generator can display the following information on it: 
- Name
- Hours
- Money
- Clan Name

The information that is generated on the signature will update automatically, at regular intervals. The signature generator can be accessed by going to the World nav element on the forums, and selecting "Signature Generator".
https://limelightgaming.net/services/signature/

How to use the Signature Generator: 
[Image: Qg1w1yM.gif]
Excellent work and !
Nice work lads
Great work and
My first time using the PHP Library for images was a very fun to do something new, expect updates in terms of more features (e.g, REP + Rank) as well as a few new design templates made by .
Nice job!
I would really love to see an option to input your own Image
Excellent! Does the money change if you get like more?

EDIT: Please vatipaa, learn to read the thread first.
Quote:The information that is generated on the signature will update automatically, at regular intervals
This is a stupid feauture of me, I don't read first, I just go to reply or similiar. **Stop it, get some help**

can proof that I just go to reply, I read few sentences and then I reply   Big Grin
Doesn't work at me. When I try paste the code it doesn't change to image.
(Feb 24, 2017, 08:17 AM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't work at me. When I try paste the code it doesn't change to image.

Right click on your generated signature, copy image url, then in usercp > signature > insert image > paste the url
(Feb 24, 2017, 11:55 AM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 24, 2017, 08:17 AM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't work at me. When I try paste the code it doesn't change to image.

Right click on your generated signature, copy image url, then in usercp > signature > insert image > paste the url

Thank you, does it still update automaticly?
(Feb 24, 2017, 12:49 PM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 24, 2017, 11:55 AM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you, does it still update automaticly?
Should do
Nice!
That's Just amazing. Excellent work guys.
Noice
Pages: 1 2