Limelight Forums

Full Version: Joulles unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
posting on behalf joulle

Your Name: Joulle

Ban ID: 4976

Banned by: [L²] Pinky

Server: v4b1

Ban Reason: FearRP

Why should you be unbanned?:
Me and Karpo were building a house when this police officer shows up and we point the police with toolguns as a joke and tell him to give us money. We had the toolguns out already since we were building and then I shot him with the toolgun and he got on the ground as if he’s playing with us. Then he got his pistol out and pointed it at us and I was like “fear rp fear rp fear rp”. He then got his shotgun out and I called an admin with the words: “Admin here this man break fear rp”. Then I told the police officer something like “I’m going to resume building now” and then I got banned.

We were only building our summer cottage and as the police officer showed up we just decided to have a little fun AND since the server wasn’t all that full (around 20 players) I thought the 2 admins on were quite bored or sometimes seem to like our foolish things I thought it’d be a good idea to just write a fake message to admins. I’d say the situation can be compared to a similar situation where an admin during late hours when the server is near to full does foolish things that could be considered abusive and ruin other players’ general feel of the server during peak hours. However, since we were in the middle of a forest with one police officer who didn’t say a thing and seemed, at least from my perspective to play along I’d say the ban isn’t deserved, at least there’s nothing to learn from it. All I got is a bit of frustration. Mind I add for the 1000th time, the police officer at no point said a thing neither via voice chat or text chat to us or anyone in the vicinity.

Evidence: Only a witness.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Karpooo.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
This dosent change the case at all..

I was watching for some time and you clearly fooled araound when the cop said stop several times.

I dont see why you should be unbanned when you clearly broke fearRP.
posting on behalf joulle

This does since the police officer didn’t literally say a thing in voice chat nor in text chat. We even checked the chat history for the unban appeal.
Why would I even call an admin with so much experience on city rp to get myself banned.
The cop called me in @ abaout fearRP

And he said several times stop dont move.

Denied.