Limelight Forums

Full Version: Tow Truck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
!! i donated 3 pounds so i could get a tow truck [2x50kpack] So i bought a tow truck with it [<-3daysago] And its just says its disabled i ask staff when it will be done and they siad yesterday morning. i go on yesterday morning to find out not. And its still not the day after! 

If it doesnt come today i am probally going to request a refund via paypal. Unless I get something to in return for the waiting! Or unless I cant be bothered.
(Feb 22, 2017, 11:56 AM)Mitch Turley Wrote: [ -> ]!! i donated 3 pounds so i could get a tow truck [2x50kpack] So i bought a tow truck with it [<-3daysago] And its just says its disabled i ask staff when it will be done and they siad yesterday morning. i go on yesterday morning to find out not. And its still not the day after! 

If it doesnt come today i am probally going to request a refund via paypal. Unless I get something to in return for the waiting! Or unless I cant be bothered.

The tow truck has been disabled due to after being updated it started crashing the server, you gotta give temar a little time to fix it. It should be back in a few days.

If you do want your money back I will buy it off of you for the market price.
I will keep it, But thanks offer!
I believe the Tow Truck has now been enabled and readded to the server.

Quote:2201
revert tow truck till crash issue fixed
1 day ago
LIVE
Tow truck update has been reverted and is now available for use, archived.