Limelight Forums

Full Version: Zookie PR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Zookie

SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:0:23922013[/b]

Server: v4b1

Time:UTC+2 14.01pm

Summary: FailRP, cutting wood as Doctor

Evidence:
[Image: QXA3vUb.jpg][Image: fypcIBG.jpg]
Thank you for your player-report, Vatipaa.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
There is currently no rule in the F1 menu that suggests it is not allowed for a Doctor to chop wood, however if he wasn't doing his job while chopping wood then it isn't allowed.

If you have any evidence of him not doing his job while chopping wood please post it.
(Feb 21, 2017, 02:57 PM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]There is currently no rule in the F1 menu that suggests it is not allowed for a Doctor to chop wood, however if he wasn't doing his job while chopping wood then it isn't allowed.

If you have any evidence of him not doing his job while chopping wood please post it.

Screenshots? But I made this because he is a doctor and he can like manufacture steroids at anytime. That's why I made it
(Feb 21, 2017, 04:06 PM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 21, 2017, 02:57 PM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]There is currently no rule in the F1 menu that suggests it is not allowed for a Doctor to chop wood, however if he wasn't doing his job while chopping wood then it isn't allowed.

Screenshots? But I made this because he is a doctor and he can like manufacture steroids at anytime. That's why I made it

If there was no other doctor online then its fine for him to self-supply.
Quote from (Question was: Can I cut wood as Doctor)
Quote:[font=sans-serif]Applies to all dealer jobs. You are expected to do your job as a dealer, make a shop maybe, do deliveries, advertise, not to sit there and cut wood. You didn't go to med school to cut wood for a living.[/font]
Why I don't see replies? Are they hidden?
Player report reviewed and approved.

Player will receive a permanent warning.